FANDOM

• You cannot add a comment to the article.

Your IP address has been automatically blocked because it was used by another user, who was blocked by [[User:|User:]]. The reason given is this:

Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Tepiskopos".

The reason given for Tepiskopos's block is: "Spam"

• Start of block: 12:33, 19 December 2012
    • Expiry of block: 12:33, 20 December 2012
    • Intended blockee:

You may contact [[User:|User:]] or one of the other administrators to discuss the block.

Note that you may not use the "e-mail this user" feature unless you have a valid e-mail address registered in your user preferences and you have not been blocked from using it.

Your current IP address is 74.120.190.101, and the block ID is #7211. Please include all above details in any queries you make.

I don't know who that Tepiskopos person is, but there's very little doubt in my mind that I'm not him. Or her.

Loading editor
    • I think I've fixed it (I was the user who blocked in the first place). 74.120.190.101 appears to be a Wikia IP address, so I'm not sure why it got blocked like that, or even why users are being assigned it. Some technowizardry probably. We're looking into it.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, ugh - looks like Wikia's IP is being assigned to people edits in some circumstances, we'll just have to look out for this until staff fixes it

Loading editor
    • The ironic thing is that I was about to post {{delete|spam}} somewhere when I got that messageĀ :)

PS Yes, I checked. That's ironic.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.