FANDOM

• Hi,

While wikis that don't display Template:Wikia_Gaming_Footer should be removed, 'small' wikis as you put them have every right to be,long on that template if they display it. Please do not remove such wikis from the template.

Happy editing!

Loading editor

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Template_talk:Wikia_Gaming_Footer

Removing small wikis with less than 1000 articles was discussed over a year ago, sorry, I thought it was fine to remove them.

Loading editor
    • Reading that discussion, I don;t see anything firm was ever reached. To be perfectly honest, I don't think it will harm anyone if those wikis stay on the list.

Loading editor

Oh, I remember now. At the time, the template was split into two section, 1000+ at the top, <1000 below a hr, I had been actively moving smaller wikis below the line, but then someone - without discussion - merged the two sections again.

After that, the template was split into a subpage, and I completely forgot about following it so haven't been actively policing it recently.

As it turns out, only 1 of those 3 smaller wikis display the footer - so I'll add it to them.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.