FANDOM

• Eladkse
    Eladkse closed this thread
    11:28, October 9, 2012

I am not a sockpuppet. Wacky and I are two completely different people. We just share an internet protocol address. Unblock me, and I'm sure that you will find out the truth.

Loading editor
    • Anomalous13
      Anomalous13 removed this reply because:
      Meh.
      00:32, October 8, 2012
      This reply has been removed
    • You and I both know that you and Wackycreeper are the same person. I've seen enough evidence pointing to this fact. No, you're not getting unblocked.

Loading editor
    • Trust me. Here's some proof:

• Wacky's real name is Robert. Mine is Ophelia.
      • Wacky complained when Spike blocked him, almost resulting in him getting globally blocked. I just asked you nicely to unblock me.
      • Wacky knows internet memes. I don't.
      • SW8573 would have recognized me as Wacky. Obviously, he didn't.
      • I live in Westfield, Indiana. Wacky lives in Noblesville, IN.

If you want more proof, I could add a photo of me and Wacky I.R.L. Do you believe me?

Loading editor
    • no

Loading editor
    • Just.... stop, okay? You aren't helping by not listening to reason.

Loading editor
    • Monkey Engineer wrote:

Trust me. Here's some proof:

• Wacky's real name is Robert. Mine is Ophelia.
      • Wacky complained when Spike blocked him, almost resulting in him getting globally blocked. I just asked you nicely to unblock me.
      • Wacky knows internet memes. I don't.
      • SW8573 would have recognized me as Wacky. Obviously, he didn't. - Yes I did.
      • I live in Westfield, Indiana. Wacky lives in Noblesville, IN.
      If you want more proof, I could add a photo of me and Wacky I.R.L. Do you believe me?
        Loading editor
    • @Wackycreeper15:

You're not getting unblocked.

Loading editor
    • Also, why would both you and Wacky share the same IP when you don't even live in the same household?

Unblock me, and I'm sure that you will find out the truth. - How?

Loading editor
    • "Wacky complained when Spike blocked him, almost resulting in him getting globally blocked. I just asked you nicely to unblock me"
      — So Wacky, you are near to the global block (you still "are") not because any complaints (BTW I haven't seen any factual complaint from you), but because of spamming & insults (like these: w:c:bloons:Thread:27284, Thread:439368, Thread:439372#5).

"Wacky's real name is Robert. Mine is Ophelia."
      — Why the profile says Monkey Engineer aka Phil? So is the name of your virtual friend "Phil Ophelia" or "Ophelia Phil" or something like "Phil Ophelia Smith"?

Seriously, do you think that your lying will get you anywhere?

Loading editor
    • @Wackycreeper15/Monkey Engineer:

You already know that I can easily figure out that you two are the same person. Of course, you also know that I have good reasoning skills. I am not going to trouble myself with proving something that multiple people already know.

Loading editor
    • Anomalous and Spike, this is your last warning. I have reported both of you to the Wikia staff. If you don't stop this nonsense, your admin and bureaucrat rights will be revoked and you will be globally blocked.

Loading editor
    • @Wackycreeper15:

As I told you before, I can explain every of my contributions, comments and messages that I have ever written on any wiki, but I doubt you can do the same. I welcome, if somebody checks our contributions and tell us, if we do our job well, and notifies us what we can do better. Our only mistake I know about was, that we didn't block you much earlier, as we still hoped that you will simply stop to insult other people.

Loading editor
    • Guys, please calm down. Bickering amongst yourselves doesn't solve anything.

I don't care about what the problem here is, but I do know that this discussion doesn't belong here on Community Central. I'm going to close this thread. If this issue cannot be resolved locally, please contact staff.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.