FANDOM

• I'm not that Dashie you know.

Loading editor
    • We were given evidence from another wiki showing you were. Even if you are not him, you've committed the same offence in creating accounts to circumvent a ban. End of.

Loading editor
    • What other wikia?

I didn't make new accounts to get out of a ban on fallout.

Loading editor
    • Did I not talk to you on no less than 2 other accounts earlier today?

My memory may be bad at times, but its not that bad.

I'm done discussing this.

Loading editor
    • I went on them so you could ban them so i wouldn't use them.

Loading editor
    • Can you plese unban me and not be a bad mod?

Loading editor
    • Again, give me a good reason. By your own admission you used multiple accounts on our wikia which is against our rules, more than enough to warrant the bans you have recieved.

A bad mod would simply ingore the rules and unban you without justification. Your excuse makes no sense - Yuou logged in wiith them to ban them so you wouldn't use them? That makes no logical sense - if you don't want to use them simply do not use them.

And you did use at least one of the accounts to get out of a ban on Fallout Wiki. You logged in claiming to be your brother and demanded this account have its ban removed.

Quite simply, I see no reason to give you a chance that others do not recieve. Unless you can come up with something better, I will have no further responses

Loading editor
    • >if you don't want to use them simply do not use them.

I was getting rid of them so i couldn't use them to bypass a ban

>You logged in claiming to be your brother and demanded this account have its ban removed.

I just did that since you banned me unfairly

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.