FANDOM

• Hello there Evanf. :) Anyway, about chat mod status, it's great that you've gotten users to recommend you, and if it's not too much of a problem, it would be even better if you talked to the said users who recommended you and they can send me messages on why you should be a mod. Plus, it would be better if you edited a little on DB Wiki and had your sig link up to your DB userpage, so users don't have to always come here to report problems, and it will just be easier. Thanks, hope this helps, and thanks for the assistance. :)

Loading editor
    • Ok, I will sure do that.

Loading editor
    • That's great. we have had some issues with chat mods not being able to come on at bad times.

Loading editor
    • Oh, well, I am most always on, on my laptop, desktop, or IPhone, I will sure be there.. Especially what happened last night.

Loading editor
    • I apologise if anything un-handleable happened last night, I get busy sometimes.

Loading editor
    • Well, Kotsu took care of it, but it was fine.

Loading editor
    • Hi! Nice to meet you

Loading editor
    • Hello there Evanf. :) Anyway, about chat mod status, it's great that you've gotten users to recommend you, and if it's not too much of a problem, it would be even better if you talked to the said users who recommended you and they can send me messages on why you should be a mod. Plus, it would be better if you edited a little on DB Wiki and had your sig link up to your DB userpage, so users don't have to always come here to report problems, and it will just be easier. Thanks, hope this helps, and thanks for the assistance. :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.