FANDOM

• Hi Wendy, i would just like to tell you that Thenchick and i have agreed on working together and both being bureaucrats to GG wiki, and here is a link to her agreement, http://gossipgirl.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:THE8PURPLE2 it is under: Re:Bureaucrat rights Thanks

Loading editor
    • Great. Please make sure to set up a vote for the the other users as well!

Loading editor
    • wait i dont get what you mean.

Loading editor
    • Hi. You and/or thenchick need to start a blog or forum post about new leadership for the wiki that the other contributors can see and comment on. Ideally, given the apparent size of the community you would include a vote (for/against). You can leave messages on users' talk pages to help them find it if it is not very visible.

Loading editor
    • so you want us to make a blog about me and thenchick becoming bureaus and see if the community agrees with it right?

Loading editor
    • That's a standard request for an adoption. It's a step to 'screen' 'crats when there is already a community where you're editing. A forum or a blog post is usually the best way to handle that.

Loading editor
    • how about a poll on the main page because most users don't bother to look at blogs?

Loading editor
    • Showcase the blog on the main page maybe?

Loading editor
    • i'll make both the blog, and also the poll. Just in case people can't be bothered to read further. is that a good idea?

Loading editor
    • I'd personally make a forum post. Adding a poll will make other want to adopt the wiki too. A simple "So-and-so and I would like to adopt this wiki. Please leave comments below with either a support or against." works. Merrystar just wants to make sure that the community on your wiki are aware of what is taking place and allow them to voice their opinion on the matter.

Loading editor
    • Ohh ok cool thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.