FANDOM

• What is the JSS Code for adding a picture to Navigation? I know i need code but what is the code?

Loading editor
    • You don't need JS for that. It can be changed through Theme Designer. Under Background section there, you'd see a row called "header graphic"; that's what you're supposed to click on to choose the picture. Keep the limitations for the choice of picture in mind, though!

[...] For the header graphic, the same limits apply as for the backgound (.jpg, .gif, .png, maximum of 300 kilobytes). For optimal display, we recommend a file with the size of 471px x 115px. By default, it fades out to the middle of the page - keep that in mind when selecting an image!
      ~ Help:Theme Designer
        Loading editor
    • He meant to nav before text. That's also css

Loading editor
    • Not sure what you mean by "nav before text"? Maybe link an example.

Loading editor
    • Perhaps they mean they want an icon in front of each of the menu options? Doing that would be a violation of the customization policy. The only changes you are allowed to make to the local navigation are ones that the provided tools permit you to make. You are not allowed to touch the local navigation with CSS or JS.

Loading editor
    • If you're doing it for personal use, however, you can do something like this:

$(function() {
          $(".something .wds-tabs__tab-label span").before("");
      });
        Loading editor
    • I think it should be doable with CSS. But yes, that would be the general idea either way.

Loading editor
    • I can suggest you to use emojis in the text of the navigation menu. This won't be a violation of the customization policy.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Perhaps they mean they want an icon in front of each of the menu options? Doing that would be a violation of the customization policy. The only changes you are allowed to make to the local navigation are ones that the provided tools permit you to make. You are not allowed to touch the local navigation with CSS or JS.

Typical Fandom customization policy.

Loading editor
    • The OP hasn't responded, so this is all guesswork. A mockup image would probably help the most.

Loading editor
    • I have to say that i was a bit dumb and it was the image on a navigation bar. Sorry for wasting all of your time. I replied late beacuse i was on a Wiki Break.

Loading editor
    • Did you get the answer you were looking for? If not, please explain it clear.

Loading editor
    • I did get the anwser.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.