Hi everyone! I’m trying to change the body text on the Adele Wiki to match the body text on the Indiana Jones Wiki. They’re SUPER similar, but there is a difference. I’ve tried everything to update it in my CSS — and at this point, I’m not even sure if it would be my Common.css page or my Wikia.css page. I’ve been messing with it for a few hours and I’ve run out of ideas. Is there anyone here who’s really good at CSS and might be able to take a look and/or spot the problem so I can change the font? Thank you SO much!
Well, come to find out, it was actually an error in my global CSS, which I just realized after HOURS of trying to solve it, haha. So, I did fix that. It was not something exclusive to disambiguation links, I wanted it for the whole body text, and I didn’t see anything like that in the Indy Wiki’s CSS. Anyway, I fixed that problem. However, now I’m looking to adjust the font size slightly in my CSS at the Adele Wiki. I’ve been trying to add a font-size tag underneath this:
It shouldn't be necessary to set the font-size just to have the font appear. Indeed, when I remove that part of your wiki's CSS from my browser, the font remains Arial. The default CSS adjusts the font size depending on the size of the viewer's screen. By setting your own font size and using "!important", you have removed the ability for the font to adjust its size.