FANDOM

• I usually use the mobile fandom app, so I'm new to all the extra features here. Please help. Thank You!

Loading editor
    • As you said, there are a lot of "extra" features. It is impractical for anyone to provide a summary of it all so please tell us specifically what you want to know more about or are having an issue with. If there is nothing in particular at this time and you just want to get acquainted with the features in general, then it might be a good idea to browser Help:Contents.

Loading editor
    • Thank you very much for your help! Umm... there’s a friend of mine on here who has been globally blocked. So, do I have to provide any more information if there is any way to help her?

Loading editor
    • CaptainDeathly wrote: Thank you very much for your help! Umm... there’s a friend of mine on here who has been globally blocked. So, do I have to provide any more information if there is any way to help her?

Global blocks are between the blocked user and Fandom. They can contact staff, but staff won't discuss it with anyone else.

Loading editor
    • Thank you very much for your help!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.