FANDOM

• Before updating the wiki you could access the gallery menu, to edit for example borders, photo sizes, things like that. With the update how can I access this panel within the page editor?
    Captura de Tela (652)
      Loading editor
    • I think Fandom hasn't added that function in yet. For now, you will just have to customize galleries using source mode. Also note that there are a few cases where galleries don't obey the options you give them. I can't recall of the top of my head what those cases were.

Loading editor
    • Ok, thanks for confirming, but this sucks, I need to make a gallery of a film and putting the pictures of the characters on the pages is doing an absurd job.

Loading editor
    • You can add images to galleries using the visual editor (or even the "add image" button that shows when viewing the page) but you just can't customize the appearance from there.

Loading editor
    • this I know, is that the method of adding images to the galleries in the page editor is not effective for what I need to do. but thanks.

Loading editor
    • What is it you are trying to do?

Loading editor

• the problem is that adding images from the gallery is slow to update with respect to new images, and i'm posting and doing it, besides that i need to see the photos to select the ones that interest me and he only lets me select the ones that i type in the name , I'm even working with a different method, but it would be less work if the wiki fixed this inconvenience.

Loading editor
    • You might want to consider providing this as feedback to staff.

Loading editor
    • I will try, thanks for the idea.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.