FANDOM

• Screenshot 2020-10-14 181405
    Hugr

Can someone help? Black text does NOT go good with a dark blue background...

Here's my Wiki's CSS page [1]

Loading editor
    • I haven't checked any detailed cases but it seems like adding this should fix most cases.

input,
      select {
          color: white;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      I haven't checked any detailed cases but it seems like adding this should fix most cases.
      input,
      select {
          color: white;
      }

wait adding it to what

Loading editor
    • can anyone help?

Loading editor
    • Your wiki's CSS. That is how you removed the white background and made the black text hard to read in the first place.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Your wiki's CSS. That is how you removed the white background and made the black text hard to read in the first place.

the wiki theme is blue tho

Loading editor
    • I was talking about the background of the form fields. The default background color for the form fields is white which is why the text is black. Either you or some other admin decided to use site CSS to make the background of the form fields transparent; so now you see the blue page background. It is the low contrast between the black text and the blue page background that you are now trying to solve. So you can either remove the CSS that removed the form field background or you can add CSS to change the text color in form fields.

Loading editor
    • okAndrewds1021 wrote:
      I was talking about the background of the form fields. The default background color for the form fields is white which is why the text is black. Either you or some other admin decided to use site CSS to make the background of the form fields transparent; so now you see the blue page background. It is the low contrast between the black text and the blue page background that you are now trying to solve. So you can either remove the CSS that removed the form field background or you can add CSS to change the text color in form fields.

ok

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: I haven't checked any detailed cases but it seems like adding this should fix most cases.

that works except the text on the dropdown menus are 100x more impossible to read

Screenshot 2020-10-15 081841
        Loading editor
    • Add this

select option {
          color: black;
      }
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.