FANDOM


  • the reason why i want to type this is becuase i been ban for ifinty on there for bad grammer and spelling and sure somtimes i got info wrong i felt very hurt about it as i have austim so i have a hard time spelling and grammer i feel as if i was born with a curse with it and it really gets under my skin as i never felt this way before now i am still like a normal person i don't act like most people with autsim i act like a normal person who has not been born with the disablity as i was told by my father it really helps me out with thing instead of being a disablity and please before anyone types on this please treat me like  a normal person i sometimes feel people treat me like a second rate citizen 

      Loading editor
    • There is nothing anyone here can do about your ban. The best you can do is try to contact the admin that blocked you using their message wall here on Community Central and try to explain the situation. That said, they do not have to believe your story or unblock you. I can't say whether you are lying about your autism or not. However, if you are, you would be far from the first person to do so in an attempt to get a block removed.

        Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      There is nothing anyone here can do about your ban. The best you can do is try to contact the admin that blocked you using their message wall here on Community Central and try to explain the situation. That said, they do not have to believe your story or unblock you. I can't say whether you are lying about your autism or not. However, if you are, you would be far from the first person to do so in an attempt to get a block removed.

      dear mister or misses Andrewds1021 thanks for the advice how ever i tried and i didn't see any part where i can put down my apoulgies i even tried contacting them on there discord and twitter to no preval so i'm probably going to be banned for well infitinity which you know  sucks becuase i like the wiki tho

        Loading editor
    • You can use 'Grammarly' for that, it's a browser extension that corrects grammar, spelling, and punctuation for you, the basic version is free if you get the premium one it even suggests the best way to write things for clarity, etc. I have to mention it currently works on Legacy wikis only, not UCP. If you are working on a UCP wiki, I recommend you type on Google "online free grammar checker" there are plenty of them (but I recommend Grammarly as it's the one I use see here), you put your text there and the software corrects the mistakes, then you copy and paste that on the wiki. I'm really sorry you have autism and struggling with this. I hope these tools can help you.

        Loading editor
    • Tommythegoat-n1 wrote:

      Andrewds1021 wrote:
      There is nothing anyone here can do about your ban. The best you can do is try to contact the admin that blocked you using their message wall here on Community Central and try to explain the situation. That said, they do not have to believe your story or unblock you. I can't say whether you are lying about your autism or not. However, if you are, you would be far from the first person to do so in an attempt to get a block removed.

      dear mister or misses Andrewds1021 thanks for the advice how ever i tried and i didn't see any part where i can put down my apoulgies i even tried contacting them on there discord and twitter to no preval so i'm probably going to be banned for well infitinity which you know  sucks becuase i like the wiki tho

      You can post your apology by creating a new thread on their wall similar to how you created a this thread. When you go to the page I linked to, there should be a form under the tabs that will allow you to create a new thread.

        Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:

      Tommythegoat-n1 wrote:

      Andrewds1021 wrote:
      There is nothing anyone here can do about your ban. The best you can do is try to contact the admin that blocked you using their message wall here on Community Central and try to explain the situation. That said, they do not have to believe your story or unblock you. I can't say whether you are lying about your autism or not. However, if you are, you would be far from the first person to do so in an attempt to get a block removed.
      dear mister or misses Andrewds1021 thanks for the advice how ever i tried and i didn't see any part where i can put down my apoulgies i even tried contacting them on there discord and twitter to no preval so i'm probably going to be banned for well infitinity which you know  sucks becuase i like the wiki tho
      You can post your apology by creating a new thread on their wall similar to how you created a this thread. When you go to the page I linked to, there should be a form under the tabs that will allow you to create a new thread.

      thanks for the suggensten however i sent a message to them with out having to send it on there i just had to put there name on this part of fandom and i sent it to them that way but thanks for trying to help tho i hope you have a good day mister or misses Andrewds1021

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Tommythegoat-n1 is a bot!

        Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote: Maybe Tommythegoat-n1 is a bot!

      That was the strangest thing I’ve ever heard, but I guess you’re right about that, Fandyllic.

        Loading editor
    • No, I was being kind of mean... however, I do wonder if Tommythegoat-n1 is underage.

        Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote: No, I was being kind of mean... however, I do wonder if Tommythegoat-n1 is underage.

      I understand.

        Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      No, I was being kind of mean... however, I do wonder if Tommythegoat-n1 is underage.

      i can't really awnser what my age is however all i can say is it sucks having been born with a mental disablity tho

        Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      Maybe Tommythegoat-n1 is a bot!

      also it really dosen't really invale my age however it's my spelling and grammer 

        Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      No, I was being kind of mean... however, I do wonder if Tommythegoat-n1 is underage.

      Probably is, but the disability might cause doubts.

        Loading editor
    • Souliousery wrote:
      Fandyllic wrote:
      No, I was being kind of mean... however, I do wonder if Tommythegoat-n1 is underage.
      Probably is, but the disability might cause doubts.

      it can but  i also have adhd so there is that as well

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.