FANDOM

• How do you apply them to a certain user in the list (the wiki is UCP)?

5ad7afc9b6f4caa8e4e4e762a13baf83

I'd like to apply it to the first user in the list

Loading editor
    • Could you clarify what you mean by "tags"? The picture you posted is of changing link colors, not tags. Is that what you mean or do you actually mean the tags like "sysop" and "bureaucrat" that appear next to users' avatars in their masthead?

Loading editor
    • The picture you posted is of changing link colors, not tags. Is that what you mean or do you actually mean the tags like "sysop" and "bureaucrat" that appear next to users' avatars in their masthead? Yes, I mean that

Loading editor
    • To simply customize the text of existing tags, you typically just have to edit the corresponding system messages. On UCP, these are "MediaWiki:User-activity-group-*" where "*" is replaced with the name of the group. For example, "MediaWiki:User-activity-group-sysop" is for admins. However, UCP does not currently let you edit these system messages. Typically you would get around this and/or create completely custom (i.e. not for an actual user group) tags using either UserTags or ProfileTags. Which one you use depends on the nature of how the tags are to be applied. However, only ProfileTags is currently listed as ready for use on UCP. So if you want to change/add tags on a UCP wiki, your only option for now is to use ProfileTags.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.