FANDOM

• CrazyForMyself
    CrazyForMyself closed this thread because:
    Discussion is over.
    03:32, September 30, 2020

Your pfp is so awesome aorywifhpiherbfoidhsbo

Jungkookie-

Loading editor
    • XD I see that my k-pop obssessed friends have found you absolutely without me giving them a link.

Loading editor
    • Huh, now it makes sense. I was confused how come two people found me and had meltdown on my avatar (a whole mood) right at once, so I just assumed they're both the same person... I feel silly now, haha.

So hi, Song Twins water+shadows 2! ..And let me just say, blue Tae is dangerous.

Loading editor
    • Hehe they are not the same person but I think you'll usually find them together on any thread.

Also I saw in your profile history that you were going by Nan (is this outdated?). I find this cool because I go by Nam and already met a Nad and a Nat.

Loading editor
    • Right, I also thought of that when I saw you go by Nam! The thing is, I chose my username on whim because I couldn't think of anything else. But then I realized it quite late that people would be calling me "Crazy" to shorten it and that... well, didn't feel quite right, haha. So I went by Nan, but literally nobody called me that instead and I felt it'd be too tiring to continously correct people, so I just gave up on it and accepted my fate, haha.

I think they both would know the reference behind my username though, heh.

Loading editor
    • XD Using nicknames on Community Central is pointless because anyone who doesn't know you (most people on the forums) would just be confused. The nickname is for more social-focused wikis.

However, being crazy isn't necessarily bad ;) Also I would interpret it as crazily talented.

Loading editor
    • Yep, and even outside the forums, nobody used the nickname, lol. And that's a great way to look at it, haha!

Loading editor
    • CrazyForMyself wrote:
      Huh, now it makes sense. I was confused how come two people found me and had meltdown on my avatar (a whole mood) right at once, so I just assumed they're both the same person... I feel silly now, haha.

So hi, Song Twins water+shadows 2! ..And let me just say, blue Tae is dangerous.

Blue Tae is very dangerous- 

And you can call me Amber xD

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.