FANDOM

• So, I am the founder of the Roblox Uno Wiki. I just wanted to know, how do you add sliders to the main page? I tried doing the code for other ucp wikis but it wouldn't work. Is there something I don't know yet?

I'm not sure if the Help: Galleries, Slideshows, and Sliders page will help, because I am pretty new to fandom, just joining in May of this year, so I don't know much yet. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Well, it depends on what kind of slider you are trying to create. Could you link to an example on a wiki where it works? Does the image of what a slider looks like on that help page not look like what you are trying to do?

Loading editor
    • Hmm... lemme check...

Loading editor
    • Also, here is an example of a ucp wiki that has a slider: https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Fall_Guys:_Ultimate_Knockout_Wiki

Loading editor
    • The examples on how to make a slider is for the old platform, not the new one, which I find odd.

Loading editor
    • That is indeed just a regular slider. I forgot they look different on UCP so asking you if it looked the same was an error on my part.

The reason the help page isn't updated is that UCP came out only 6 months ago for new wikis and only some of the older wikis have been migrated so far. So there are still wikis using the old platform. Also, the help pages tend to not get updated very often. So even if all wikis were UCP, it still wouldn't surprise me if the help page was still for the older platform.

That said, UCP does not have a way to add a slider using the visual editor. You will have to use the source editor instead. For that, see here. How you insert a slider using source editor has change extremely little (if at all) so the fact that the help page hasn't been updated should not be a problem when using source editor.

Loading editor
    • Alright, thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.