FANDOM

• why did she do t and can you pls help me

Loading editor
    • i am rlly sorry

Loading editor
    • I replied to you on the other thread:

You can try talking with her on her wall here on Community Central. Make sure to be polite.

I see what you are saying, but this is your decription of the story, hers may be different.
        Loading editor
    • Please do not create duplicate threads. There is nothing anyone here can do to help you with your block. Since you are posting here, I assume the block is local to a particular wiki. If you wish to contact the admin who blocked you, you can do so using their message wall here on Community Central. However, know that they are not obligated to unblock you. If you want to get unblocked, you will need to be persuasive. This means, among other things, refraining from accusing them of abuse of power. If they still refuse to unblock you, then there is nothing else you can do about it. The one exception would be if they have violated the Terms of Use by blocking you. In that case, you can file a report with staff. To be clear, it must be your block that constitutes a violation of the ToU. Reporting an unrelated ToU violation is not sufficient grounds for staff to consider overriding the block.

Loading editor
    • Blocked? You don't need to worry! It is only for up to 24 hours.

Loading editor
    • Not necessarily. Blocks can be anywhere from 1 minute to forever.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:
      Not necessarily. Blocks can be anywhere from 1 minute to forever.

BLOCKED FOREVER?!?!

Loading editor
    • Where was Dragonadventures171800 blocked?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.