FANDOM

• Love Robin
    Love Robin closed this thread because:
    the argument has run its course
    18:30, August 31, 2020

I just joined the Kids choice awards wiki and was blocked by Magitroopa after unblinking red dead links. She says I am sock, https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1966021. Her thread states I am a sock of Wikipedia and this is Fandom.

A few days ago I was blocked by another abusive admin Bigteddy after just sharing a youtube channel on the Danger Force wiki.

Can anything be done about these abusive admins?

Loading editor
    • I highly suggest you stop now.

I have every reason to suspect you are a sockpuppet. You have multiple accounts just to create new threads on my wall and you are truly getting nowhere.

As for why I suspect you are a sock, you just joined a few days ago- and *magically* found my Wiki and began ranting all about how bad I supposedly am. Your username is also very suspecting as it is very similar- '1mikie19fan'- with this page stating 'also known as 1mikie19' and this account being blocked as a sockpuppet on Wikipedia- as well as this Twitter account with a very similar name.

Honestly, you're getting nowhere with creating new accounts and continuing to post messages on my wall is getting you nowhere.

I have every right to suspect you are a sockpuppet and can block you for it- I don't block users/IPs for no reason- I have a reason.

Loading editor
    • Magitroopa wrote: I highly suggest you stop now.

I have every reason to suspect you are a sockpuppet. You have multiple accounts just to create new threads on my wall and you are truly getting nowhere. I should just be able to edit without being blocked. I am just mad about all this. It also appears that you have a habbit of blocking people who don't appear to even have edited on your wiki. https://kids-choice-awards.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/block

As for why I suspect you are a sock, you just joined a few days ago- and *magically* found my Wiki and began ranting all about how bad I supposedly am. Your username is also very suspecting as it is very similar- '1mikie19fan'- with this page stating 'also known as 1mikie19' and this account being blocked as a sockpuppet on Wikipedia- as well as this Twitter account with a very similar name.

Honestly, you're getting nowhere with creating new accounts and continuing to post messages on my wall is getting you nowhere.

I have every right to suspect you are a sockpuppet and can block you for it- I don't block users/IPs for no reason- I have a reason.

I never have posted on your wall before. I saw you reverted my edits and asked you why you wanted those red links. I like the Kids choice awards too. Wikipedia and Fandom are two seperate things, I have never evev been on Wikipedia. Just here. You should give a warning first.

Loading editor
    • 1mike19 is bigteddys youtube account. bigteddy blocked him on dangerforce wiki, which proves that he is not a sock account. https://dangerforce.fandom.com/wiki/Special:BlockList

Loading editor
    • also if he was a sock of bigteddy why would he support the unfavorable wikis and users wiki page of bigteddy?

Loading editor
    • I agree that 1mikie19fan should not have been blocked; even if they are a sockpuppet, at least some time should be spent trying to confirm it. A username is NOT evidence that someone is a sockpuppet. Especially because as 1mikie19 is a youtuber, 1mikie19fan simply suggests that the user is a fan of 1mikie19. Which is exactly what their bio says.

Magitroopa, you do not have EVERY reason to suspect them, you have one really bad reason to suspect them. The user has never vandalized, there is no edit pattern to match with, no CheckUsers are involved (i assume), e.t.c. 1mikie9fan should definitely be unblocked.

Loading editor
    • @Magitroopa, I suggest you to report the situation to Fandom staff through Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • Magitroopa, All I was doing was trying to help out the wiki. I don't see what I did wrong. I am just a fan of 1Mikie19's YouTube channel.

Loading editor
    • FYI if FANDOM staff finds out you're a sock after you denied it... look forward to a FANDOM-wide block.

Loading editor
    • My point is there shouldn’t be a block without A valid reason or At least a warning.

Loading editor
    • FANDOM staff basically doesn't care about your point. Unless and admin violated the Terms of Use, they can block you for no stated reason at all.

Loading editor
    • Magitroopa is correct, this user is a sock of many Users. He is been known for attacking other users with Danger Force Fan, Henry Danger Fan, Mr.Smilie12, AussieLegender and Henry Danger Fan 6.0, All these accounts belong to CaptainDanger25. He has been doing this for a over a year. He has several accounts on both Wikipedia and Fandom. Trust me, I'm the victim here, not the sock! That user just won't leave me alone.

Loading editor
    • Magitroopa had the right to block you. I now agree that you are a sock of the users Bigteddy mentioned above except, Henry Danger Fan as I think that was a mistake, but is a sock of Henry Danger Fan 6.0.

There is also suspicious behavior from Awesomehaig. We blocked him several month back after we found this site. [1]. He is ScratchCoder on that site. The edits on this message wall [2] match the time stamps on that site, plus explains exactly what Bigteddy's comments are to 1Mikie19Fan is doing. We had trouble with him getting into admin business on the Henry Danger and Danger Force wiki's asking us why we blocked users that aren't related to him.

Loading editor
    • Bigteddy wrote:

Magitroopa is correct, this user is a sock of many Users. He is been known for attacking other users with Danger Force Fan, Henry Danger Fan, Mr.Smilie12, AussieLegender and Henry Danger Fan 6.0, All these accounts belong to CaptainDanger25. He has been doing this for a over a year. He has several accounts on both Wikipedia and Fandom. Trust me, I'm the victim here, not the sock! That user just won't leave me alone.

While what you say maybe true, if you haven't reported it to FANDOM staff to investigate, your word is no more reliable than who you accuse.

Loading editor
    • Checker Fred wrote:
      Magitroopa had the right to block you. I now agree that you are a sock of the users Bigteddy mentioned above except, Henry Danger Fan as I think that was a mistake, but is a sock of Henry Danger Fan 6.0.

There is also suspicious behavior from Awesomehaig. We blocked him several month back after we found this site. [1]. He is ScratchCoder on that site. The edits on this message wall [2] match the time stamps on that site, plus explains exactly what Bigteddy's comments are to 1Mikie19Fan is doing. We had trouble with him getting into admin business on the Henry Danger and Danger Force wiki's asking us why we blocked users that aren't related to him.

you know, the page can get changed to say that your no longer doing anything bad if you actully take the criticism. Also im not the one who made the bigteddy page. i only added some information on it. i do now belive 1mike19fan is a sock. and im pretty sure the henry danger fan account on my wiki IS danger force fan. the page was made to make you know what to improve, not to make fun of you or anything mean. in fact, i even put a "how to improve" section on the page. 

Loading editor
    • Awesomehaig I can take criticism. and have made many mistakes and learned from them. The issue I had was you snooping around admin business. Asking us about users that had ting to do with you was none of your business. Bigteddy and I know the reason they were blocked and don't need to share that information with you as you aren't an admin. Then go off and create the site, I see that Bigteddy page wasn't created by you, but you did edit on it and copied everything that happened over here. As for the Checker Fred Page and the Henry Danger wiki page this was still not a nice thing to do. The block was justified for you. Plus you just admitted it on that site, if you did back when you were under investigation things may of been a lot easier on you.

Loading editor
    • I usually have just taken care of the issue by blocking the user and he seemed to go away for a bit. Seems like he will usually be attacking other users and just ask me simple questions and then make things up that aren't true about me with @Magitroopa on his wall.

Loading editor
    • you using the whole "Looking at admin business" pretty much as a sheild for criticism. You dont need to say that something thats perfectly normal is unaccpectable on any wiki, if it was unaccpectable then why is any user allowed to see the blocked users list? Also the henry danger page has been deleted for over a month now (however is now on DuchessTheSponge's sandbox, so it does have a chance of being undeleted by another user) also on your bigtasty89 account you said on another admins profile page that "all the information was "untrue" and that "its totally respectful to the admins of the wiki" which proves that you cant take criticism as you tried to take it down. 

Loading editor
    • Yes you are allowed to see the block list if you know where to look, however we don't have to tell you why a user was blocked. It is none of your business. There is no reason for you to be asking for us to unblock other users, or asking why a User is blocked. The only way that would be acceptable is if you had an issue with that user on a wiki you were admin on. Then I would do it, but you didn't provide any good reasons why I should give you that information. I looked at the bigtasty89 account and that was our set up account for you. I never but "all the information was "untrue" and that "its totally respectful to the admins of the wiki" there from what I can see. I am Done talking with you here, 1Mikie19Fan has been banned, so this discussion is over.

Loading editor
    •  I never but "all the information was "untrue" and that "its totally respectful to the admins of the wiki" there from what I can see. 

the talk page you wrote it on got deleted becuase it did not use flow discussions.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.