FANDOM

• Hi Wendy, I am worried about where to chat with people in the future. What will happen to my message wall and others? Are they going away???? 

Loading editor
    • Hi Edward. They are simply changing how message walls work. Your existing messages will be copied over to the new wall, and you can continue to use them as you always have.

Wikis which don't like the new wall system can disable it and return to "talk pages". These appear on people's profiles just like the message wall, but when you add a message it is just like editing a regular content page. After you type your message, you have to add your signature to your post; the system doesn't automatically show your avatar and username.

But either way, you will still have a place that you can chat with people.

And all of the forum posts you have made will be put into the discussions system. So they won't be lost either.

Loading editor
    • Is Muppet also wiki returning to talk pages? 

Loading editor
    • Probably.

Loading editor
    • They are. Why does the internet have to make changes that suck like this? 

Loading editor
    • Theoretically it's an improvement.

Loading editor
    • Where can I chat with Shane, Andrew, or others outside of Muppet Wiki? I know I can chat with you here. 

Loading editor
    • Well in theory you can chat with them here also. However I do not know how often they answer messages outside the wiki.

Loading editor
    • Is editing (especially if someone is an admin) uploading images and commenting on certain encyclopeic wikis considered social networking and media? I and many other people are still learning a lot how to edit like the Muppet wiki does. 

Loading editor
    • I suppose it depends on who you ask. Certainly there is community interaction; that could be called "social networking".

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.