FANDOM

• Sorry if you are the wrong person for this, you were just the first staff I found in the wiki activity. I wanted to ask if there is a statue of limitations when it comes to reporting things? For eg if I noticed a comment or an action that is a violation from someone who is very much still active, only he she or they did this say ovr a year prior, would I still be allowed to report it? Im asking because what was a rule yesterday may not be a rule today, and vice versa. 

and if there is a statue of limitation, how long is it? what is the cut off time?

Loading editor
    • You're free to report anything you find that doesn't seem right. Simply contact Fandom Staff with that form. Just know that if it's old, they may not take action on it - but you're free to report it for them to review and decide. Don't forget to include links!

Loading editor
    • GarfieldTC wrote:
      You're free to report anything you find that doesn't seem right. Simply contact Fandom Staff with that form. Just know that if it's old, they may not take action on it - but you're free to report it for them to review and decide. Don't forget to include links!

If that is the case, they are pretty much sending out a message that says if you want to break bad, dont get caught. Byt thanks for the answer buddy. 

Loading editor
    • If the infraction/transgression is part of a pattern of behaviour, there is no statute of limitations. If it was one ill-advised occurrence and the user has since been a model user, then there would not be much need for action. Anything in between would be investigated and judged accordingly. Leaving a message on this message wall does not actually count as "reporting it formally". For that, you should log a ticket with the help desk

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.