FANDOM


  • Hello i have a wiki about the anime game and i want a wiki manager just this is a french/english wiki

      Loading editor
    • I would need to know what wikis your are talking about, first.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • We don't normally assign wiki managers to such small wikis, so your wiki would have to grow quite a bit before we could even consider your request. If you have not already joined, please consdier joining our Discord where you can get help from other users.

        Loading editor
    • Okay

        Loading editor
    • Game widow wrote:
      We don't normally assign wiki managers to such small wikis, .

      Ohh, burn. 

        Loading editor
    • it's not a burn, it's a practical decision. We have very few wiki managers and very many wikis. We must draw a line somewhere. Also, just because a wiki does not have a dedicated wiki manager does not mean we are not willing to help.

        Loading editor
    • Game widow wrote:
      it's not a burn, it's a practical decision. We have very few wiki managers and very many wikis. We must draw a line somewhere. Also, just because a wiki does not have a dedicated wiki manager does not mean we are not willing to help.

      It was an obvious burn Game Widow. It was such an epic burn that even MY skin is starting to peel from being in such close proximity to this most epics of burns. 

      lol I say this in jest of course =]..

      But about your man power problem....

      Now feel free to say this is a stupid idea and possibly global ban me for life, but what if you used the smaller, more pathetic fandoms as like training wheels for potential communiy managers and make them take on the position for about 5 - 10 smaller fandoms at a time? If y'all consider them to be so small to not need one, then it probably wont even be that much of a workload for the selected person? 

      Just a thought. 

        Loading editor
    • It's not crazy, but it does require funding. The best we can do, at the moment, is encourage users to help each other.

        Loading editor
    • Game widow wrote:
      The best we can do, at the moment, is encourage users to help each other.

      ....LMFAO, Good one XD

      but yes my bad, legit forgot that staff require payment. Should have known, the clue is in the title, staff.

      My bad, and sorry for your loss x

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.