FANDOM

• Hi,

I'm a bureaucrat on the Death Battle Fanon Wiki, where ex-WM Shrev64 was previously assigned to. The community, including the staff, really liked the idea of Wiki Managers and Shrev has been a huge help to our community overall, so it was sad to see him depart.

Many of the other admins, including Big the cat 10 (Who leads the admins) wanted to me ask if we could get another Wiki Manager. As far as I know, the DBF should qualify; it has 22,000 pages, somewhere around 600 active users (This is an estimate since Special:Statistics returns -1), and consistently sits in the Top 200 Fandom wikis by WAM score. Can you let me know if we qualify for another WM?

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • I actually did assign you a wiki manager just yesterday. I apologise for the delay in getting you a new WM after Shrev left. Your new wiki manager is Sitb

Loading editor
    • Oh, woops. My bad. I must've missed it.

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • you probably didn't miss anything, i'm not even sure if Sitb is technically aware of that assignment, i was going to let him know today. If there's anything you need right away, just let me know

Loading editor
    • Ah, I see.

Sitb is aware, we've already talked on Discord.

And I'll be sure to hit you up if I need something.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.