FANDOM

• Hello,

I just wanted to change my username from Flag zombie to Flag Zombie, with a capital Z, but it's not letting me since: "AntiSpoof warning - there is already a username similar to "Flag Zombie"."

I was wondering if it was actually possible to had a capital to my name.

Thanks,

Flag zombie

Loading editor
    • The "similar to" part of that error message is likely because of your current username. In that situation, I would recommend thinking of a username that is different enough to not have that error displayed.

Loading editor
    • Well in that case, i'll just keep it that way then.

Thanks for your answer :)

Loading editor
    • You may also try to ask FANDOM staff (Special:Contact) to allow you this, since it shouldn't be really a problem.

Loading editor
    • Does the capitalization really matter though. Renaming an account involves a lot of things on the backend. So I doubt staff would want to grant a name change just to correct the capitalization of a single character. Also keep in mind that it would count as your 1 rename. By just letting the capitalization go, you will be able to name your account to something completely different in the future if you decide to do so.

Loading editor
    • Nah, it's fine. I just wanted to know if it was just a bug or if there was an easy way to do it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.