FANDOM

• I made an account on Gamepedia, but I can't edit my user profile.

Loading editor
    • Ok

Loading editor
      1. Who is "we"?
      2. What do you mean by "made accounts"? Do you mean you used your current Fandom account to login or that you created a new, separate account on Gamepedia? If it is a separate account, did it exist before teh databse merger? If so, where you not abble to submit your accounts for merger?
      3. Fandom or Gamepedia profiles, from which wiki, and, if the accounts are separate, from which account?
        Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote:

1. Who is "we"?
      2. What do you mean by "made accounts"? Do you mean you used your current Fandom account to login or that you created a new, separate account on Gamepedia? If it is a separate account, did it exist before teh databse merger? If so, where you not abble to submit your accounts for merger?
      3. Fandom or Gamepedia profiles, from which wiki, and, if the accounts are separate, from which account?

No, just saying. I was also talking about the other people that signed up to Gamepedia.

Loading editor
    • So are you having an issue you want a solution for or are you just posting random comments?

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: So are you having an issue you want a solution for or are you just posting random comments?

The biggest problem after the migrations is that users can't be able to edit their profile pages on Gamepedia.

Loading editor
    • new

Loading editor
    • Why not? What issue are you running into?

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: Why not? What issue are you running into?

I told you. Many users that signed up to Gamepedia during the migration cannot edit their profiles.

Loading editor
    • Does the edit button not work? Do you get an error message? Do you get a permissions error? Is the edit button not there? Do the changes appear to not get saved? All of these are different causes that have different solutions yet all of them fit your description of the issue. It is hard for people to tell you what to try with so little information.

Edit:

Also, if it is an issue on Gamepedia concerning Gamepedia accounts, then you should really be asking this on the Gamepedia help wiki, not here.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.