FANDOM

• The new Wiki style probably sucks. Because the Classic editor was better and so was the previous Wiki styles. Also, the new VisualEditor makes pages hard to edit for mobile devices.

Loading editor
      1. it's not a style, it's a platform. It goes deeper.
      2. editing on mobile should be done with the mobile editor - editing the page in the mobile skin. Not switching to desktop view and editing regularly.
        Loading editor
    • I mean, it won't change much if you just say that. Probably, the best you can do is give proper feedback (why it is bad and how to make it better) and hope they'll change it!

Loading editor
    • Williek11 wrote: I mean, it won't change much if you just say that. Probably, the best you can do is give proper feedback (why it is bad and how to make it better) and hope they'll change it!

Since the new platform is now made, it is incredibly hard because all the other features were ditched. I mean, the other platforms were cool.

Loading editor
    • That you complain about mobile use is jarring considering portability was an important part of the update. It's not harder. You're just using it the wrong way.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: That you complain about mobile use is jarring considering portability was an important part of the update. It's not harder. You're just using it the wrong way.

Hmm... OK.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.