FANDOM

• Hello EveryOne,

I need help with "UserName" Template, that i'm Trying to Add in CodeGeassWiki-Fandom , but i'm getting that "<insert username>" Problem, Why? (See Pics\Caps) : 

User...

I Added this Code, which gives me:(See Second Pic).

UserName...

It Showing this again and again, instead of that "LuvOf99Th" which should be Shown, soo what is Problem?

Well , at  CodeGeassWiki We already have These two "1" Templates:

Soo what's The Problem? , ByTheWay if Possible soo can i get This Username One? ,

Thx LuvOf99Th ^_^ 03:01, July 30, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • To make this feature to work, you need to import a JS script to your site.

You can find the explanation here: https://dev.fandom.com/wiki/InputUsername

And of course, you are welcome to ask for further help if you need.

Loading editor
    • Ahhhhh so u mean i've to ask an administrator for it? ah! 

and ofcourse (perhaps) wikimanagers of that site never do it unless its permission granted from administrators of that site, right? so this means i can never get it? ahk , thanks for help HumansCanWinElves , thx LuvOf99Th ^_^ 10:23, July 30, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • Oh well only admins can add a script to the site JS, for some reason I thought you are one. But it's a very nice and simple addition, I think it's reasonable to ask an admin to install it.

What do you mean by "that site" - the developers wiki where the script is come from? Their scripts are free to use for any wiki.

Also, what exactly use did you intend for this template? Maybe it can be acheaved in another way.

Loading editor
    • >Oh well only admins can add a script to the site JS, for some reason I thought you are one. But it's a very nice and simple addition, I think it's reasonable to ask an admin to install it.

Ans: no problem every one thoughts, and yes it is but i don't think they'll give any attention to my request... ahh whatever just forget it...

>What do you mean by "that site" - the developers wiki where the script is come from? Their scripts are free to use for any wiki.

Ans: nonono i mean where i want to add this script "that site"="code geass wiki" , not developor wiki , and yes i know they're free to use for any wiki, but...i don't think code geass wiki admins will add it for just a mere contributor like me.

>Also, what exactly use did you intend for this template? Maybe it can be acheaved in another way.

Ans: bro i'm creating a blog post, which kind of blog post i can't tell because i can't explain... , also it can't acheaved any other way as i need this user name template, T_T.

and yea don't think\misunderstood that i'm insulting any site or any user, i'm no one to do it, as i'm just a contributor , i'm just saying, thank you bro for link.

LuvOf99Th ^_^ 11:25, July 30, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.