FANDOM

• I forgot I was not signed into my account, wrote the message hit send and see it shows my IP... I'm quite embarrassed, I reposted the same message once I signed in so my user name shows, but can't seem to be able to delete the other one.

Loading editor
    • If your a admin, press the delete button on the removed thread.

Loading editor
    • Nope, I'm not an admin and the only admin has not logged in on the wiki for 6 years. I guess it will stay there until I'm able to adopt the wiki in a month and a half T-T

Loading editor
    • Mendes2
      Mendes2 removed this reply because:
      Rude behaviour
      20:35, July 29, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm a waste of time? I don't follow

Loading editor
    • Wario, that was uncalled for.

Users can delete some of their own comments, but the anonymous edit obviously isn't considered an edit by Tamirobson. I'm not sure if anons have the ability to remove their own posts.

Loading editor
    • If you are worried about your privacy, use Special:Contact to ask to delete your post. Not sure if it will be granted, but without local administration, it is your best bet. Of course, if you didn't mention it here, there was little to no suspicion to connect both users, and people probably would not have noticed that it was you.

Loading editor
    • I deleted the post I made and left the anon one which I cannot remove, hope no one notices it's me, the wiki doesn't have much traffic anyways, so hopefully I'll get it removed later on if I'm granted rights or I'll contact staff. Thank you so much for the help Tupka217 and Mendes2!

Loading editor
    • Does the wiki have a wiki manager?

If it does, you can drop them a message, and they can delete it for you, too. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.