FANDOM

• I posted only one comment(which didn’t break any rules) on one of the articles, and later I noticed that I was blocked by admin Unforgiven0815. Apparently the block ends in 2099. I tried to message but they removed my comment. This seems like they are violating their admin rights. And it seems like atleast one other person has had the same experience with this admin.

Loading editor
    • If you can't contact him in that Wiki, you can always ask the reasoning here!

Loading editor
    • Be contrite, polite, and not self-righteous when leaving your message. They likely aren't violating anything as admins don't really need a reason to block you. However, don't give them a reason to increase the time.

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote: Be contrite, polite, and not self-righteous when leaving your message. They likely aren't violating anything as admins don't really need a reason to block you. However, don't give them a reason to increase the time.

They literally blocked me for 99 years and didn’t give any reason? How is this allowed.

Loading editor
    • I've seen more threads about the Killing Stalking Wiki, and the main course of action is appealing a block on the Community Central message wall of the admin. I also saw you already sort of did that in the form of an accusing "What is this??". You could potentially ask the wiki manager to look into the many blocks without reason and see if you have any chance of retribution. Do make sure that you include every single detail, most people have no context of your situation.

Loading editor
    • Williek11 wrote: If you can't contact him in that Wiki, you can always ask the reasoning here!

That’s where I sent the question

Loading editor
    • I don't see it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.