FANDOM

• Just noticed that the new design does not use a "apple-touch-icon" header attribute like the old design. This lets browsers use the wiki.png in place of a screenshot when bookmarking a page to the new tab quick links. I wanted to know if that was intentional.

Loading editor
    • Fandom staff do not thoroughly check these forums. If you want an answer to this question, either ask staff directly using this form or ask in the most recent update thread.

Loading editor
    • This was also mentioned on Thread:1864521#32.

Loading editor
    • @Mendes2 yes it was mentioned there, and you said it wasn't the right place to talk about it, so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.

@Andrewds1021 thank you for providing links with your suggestions. The form is a private communication and I'd rather have a discussion that other people could find if they have the same question. The recent update thread is a good idea but I don't think it's related to that specific update, so it seems like it would be off-topic there.

Loading editor
    • You are correct in that it is not related to the specific details of that specific update as provided in the first post. However, the update thread is the closest thing to an open support ticket. Besides, the more general purpose of the update thread is to communicate between Fandom and users about the new platform. As such, when it comes to the UCP update threads, posts about any UCP issue are considered on-topic enough to be permissible.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.