FANDOM

• Like the title say Any big wikis that are in need of new bureaucrat please post them here I promise I will do good with the highest role and promote users to moderator because I feel like they deserve it by their contributions and I also promise I won't abuse my power pease post them here

Loading editor
    • I can't speak for all Wikis, but if I was going to appoint someone as a bureaucrat, I would want to see their previous work first.

A list of Wikis you have contributed to is a good place to start - especially the one in which you're applying to be bureaucrat for. That will show your commitment to the Wiki and the job. And any other relevant experience wouldn't hurt either e.x. if you were once a forum mod on another website.

Being a bureaucrat is a serious job and not to be taken lightly so consider applying to be one like applying for any other position.

Loading editor
    • What a crazy request...

FYI, any big companies looking for a CEO who will cleverly embezzle tons of money from them and not get caught? I promise I will do good with the highest role and promote employees to manager because I feel like they deserve it by their contributions and I also promise I won't abuse my power.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.