FANDOM

• I'm asking again because the Titleblacklist did not work and the other things I tried didn't work. I am admin on the CaptainSparklez Wikia. No matter what I do, how many people I block, more people recreate¬†this page. This has been happening for several months. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong

Loading editor
    • Have you contacted fandom staff or the VSTF? Maybe they can help you

Loading editor
    • I'd probably try the option above first. However, something that I thought maybe could work is you create the page and then protect it so that only staff can edit it, and maybe put something like: "this is lie".

Loading editor
    • You should be able to protect those pages without creating them - it should prevent users from actually creating them.

Loading editor
    • Mendes2 wrote: You should be able to protect those pages without creating them - it should prevent users from actually creating them.

While I did consider mentioning that the problem see with it is that it only protects one page from being created. If these vandals are really determined they'll just vary the page title a little and continue vandalizing

Loading editor
    • Oh definitely, but based on the title blacklist and the original post, there is only a limited number of pages that are constantly recreated.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.