FANDOM

• For some odd reason when I go into w:c:justdance:Special:BrokenRedirects it flags https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Forums?redirect=no as a broken redirect despite the redirect working just fine. I’ve seen it on this list for years now and I’ve seen other things update on the list but for some reason this one won’t budge. I’ve just left it alone since it isn’t actually broken but is there any way to get it off the list? I thought about deleting it but it’s in the “Help:” namespace so I’m not sure if that’s allowed.

Loading editor
    • Ask FANDOM staff... the Help namespace is a special case, since on legacy wikis it transcludes from CC.

Other than that, seek therapy for your OCD (joke!).

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      Ask FANDOM staff... the Help namespace is a special case, since on legacy wikis it transcludes from CC.

Other than that, seek therapy for your OCD (joke!).

Oh, yeah I remember reading something about that recently. I think it'll get deleted soon then because they're dropping that feature from all wikis if I remember correctly.

I do try and delete the other nonsense there when I have time. It looks like if you renamed yourself sometime in 2015 any blogs you had under the old name redirect to the new one, and for some reason the comments glitch tf out generating a bunch of broken redirects.

Loading editor
    • I was able to fix it by putting some commented out text on the help page that it redirected to.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.