FANDOM

• Hello, Derek. You may have noticed on MarioWiki that I was demoted. So now, I am trying to improve on my character now and I have already started by sorting out my differences with Titanium Archer. Do you have any advice on how to improve on my character. This time, I really do want to make things up so we should talk with each other for a little bit.

Loading editor
    • Hello, LuigiMaster41. I struggle to forgive you after many chances you were offered, but I appreciate you trying to improve your behavior after your tragic demotion. I am convinced that ZeoSpark may not change his mind after he learnt you blocked user for "harassing" you. I suggest you consider the errors of your ways by looking through your past messages and actions. Consider how you could change your actions and do it. I don’t know what would become of you.

Loading editor
    • Well, I would really like to learn a lot from you. I looked through one thread wI think you and Titanium discussing, and I thought about how I acted. I guess it was to much for me when Pinpoint was continuously bombarding me with messages and keeps telling me off. Any more piece of advice you could give me?

Also, to note you, Zeo said he wanted me to improve on my behaviour, so I am coming to you for advice.

Loading editor
    • Think about your mistakes through your past messages and actions. Consider how you should have behaved in the past conversations and change your behavior.

Loading editor
    • Pinpoint12 bombarded messages to you because you keep deleting his messages. I am sure his messages are complaints about your misuse of power. He is complaining to you that you are deleting his messages and you block him, he did not harass you.

Problem: The problem here is that you denied your mistakes. Then you deleted his messages. As a result, he kept messaging you.
      What you should have done: Instead, you have to admit your mistakes, whether the truth is harsh or harmless. Then you improve your attitude. Therefore, he would not have continued messaging the same complaint.

Loading editor
    • OK. Thanks for the advice, Derek. I will put it to good use. I just hope it is not too late. I have been acting nicely at Ninjago Wiki, I guess I could use that for MarioWiki. Only problem is; how can I make it up to Zeo?

Loading editor
    • We'll see.

Loading editor
    • idk

Loading editor
    • Alright. I think I have to prove myself at MarioWiki. Though I might take some time of until I feel like editing back at MarioWiki. Will you tell Zeo that once I come back, I will prove myself?

Loading editor
    • LuigiMaster41 wrote: OK. Thanks for the advice, Derek. I will put it to good use. I just hope it is not too late. I have been acting nicely at Ninjago Wiki, I guess I could use that for MarioWiki. Only problem is; how can I make it up to Zeo?

Just accept your fate that you are demoted. Don't pretend to be someone else that you are not, just be yourself.

Loading editor
    • OK, I hope I can be promoted to a Content Moderator soon at MarioWiki. I think that is a role suitable for me. As such, I am willing to give my former admin position to CoolKarim. I think I will do fine as a Content Moderator instead.

Loading editor
    • Sounds good.

Loading editor
    • Thanks for helping me and giving me advice. Are we cool now?

Loading editor
    • I could ask you the same.

Loading editor
    • Oh, um, ok. I guess so.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.