When I trying to work on setting up tabbers in above articles in the Jurassic Park wiki, they should seem to show up properly. I didn't create the tabs template. They were created by another admin in 2013. So I'm gonna need some help on this.
Looking closer, your wiki's Template:! has an error. You will have to remove the extra line, meaning, the <noinclude> should come directly after the pipe character ("|") and not start on the next line.
FYI it is better to use <onlyinclude></onlyinclude> around stuff you want to include and not use <noinclude></noinclude> to exclude stuff... using <noinclude> often adds stray line breaks and carriage returns into a template.
I believe I have found the issue. When you were re-adding the non-breaking space to the three templates, you forgot to re-add these:
You'd experimented with moving (them to the wrong places, e.g. after the br) the non-breaking space and removing one or both tags prior to removing the hard break, and when you re-added the nbsp you forgot to move and/or re-add them back. I re-inserted them for you (apologies for doing so without a heads-up); please check your Sandbox for Tabs' updated appearance. On my end the height appears to have been reduced.