FANDOM

• I was just scrolling across some wikis then I've heard that Real Life Villains Wiki was shutdown. I went to the wiki and that is when find out it was indeed gone. Like... What the heck happened that got it shutdown by Staffs in the first place? I would like to know that.

Loading editor
    • Fandom Staff deals with the closure and merge processes of wikis. Therefore, you will have to contact Fandom Staff directly or contact a known user/editor from the now-deleted wiki for more information.

Loading editor
    • Because the Matias Oyarzo page was recreated. They shut it down without warning.

Loading editor
    • I know in the past staff have removed wikis that propagated negativity and drama. Just the title alone seems like a magnet for that.

Loading editor
    • Examples?

Loading editor
    • Will if the wiki revived, will be on UCP?

Loading editor
    • Okay thanks for explaining guys.

Loading editor
    • Real life Heroes wiki should be deleted as well, people can use their ideology to depict someone like a hero. This frequently happens with people who say that Stalin or Franco (20th Century dictators) were heroes or villains. Even history is ambigous. I was shocked when I saw that Trump and Michael Jackson had a page on Reak Heroes wiki, but these judgements ask only mere opnion based on biased ideas. Even Real Life Villains wiki went as far as to warn you not to add this two people under the threat of being blocked. So yes, in both heroes and villains wiki there is a lot of political discourse and ideology behind. We cannot really judge perfectly between good or evil.

Loading editor
    • It's too bad the wiki was deleted. I was really getting into the process of adding new pages and making edits. I didn't even associate myself with any of the political villains, just people who did things that aren't even associated with politics. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.