FANDOM

• The admin has blocked me from responding to them through the wall. I was banned it seems as soon as I made an edit on the Rugrats wiki.  I made an adjustment according to a viable source.  I find it ironic this would be done considering much of the info on tis website isn't accurate. Unfortunately, I was not warned nor was I given a way to explain my side to him.

Loading editor
    • You can contact the admin on their wall here on Central.

Before you do, take a second look at your edit. How “valid” is the source? It could be something they’ve had to clean up so often that they ran out of patience. Or they’re unreasonable after all. Or a combination. Frame it as a misunderstanding.

Loading editor
    • I have reviewed your latest edits on the wiki and saw you added IMDb as a source. That is considered false information because IMDb is user-generated content and not a reliable source. Also, I seen he extended your block from 2 weeks to indefinite, probably because you were abusing multiple accounts. However, if sockpuppetry is not the case, then that’s kind of excessive for such a small amount of an offense.

Loading editor
    • CaillouFan Here's the issue: he has no sources for any of his birthdays.  All of that is based on speculation and not factual. Secondly, I never used two accounts.  I've only used one my whole time having an account.  And if IMDB was not a good enough source for speculative birthdays (which he tends to have), he should have said that instead of banning me for no reason.  

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      You can contact the admin on their wall here on Central.

Before you do, take a second look at your edit. How “valid” is the source? It could be something they’ve had to clean up so often that they ran out of patience. Or they’re unreasonable after all. Or a combination. Frame it as a misunderstanding.

They blocked me from being able to speak to them on their wall and in the comments.  They apprently don't want to listen to reason.  They just blocked me right away without any warning.  Furthermore, much of their information is not based on facts but speculations, especially the birthdays. Therefore, I figured I could give a source that shows a different perspective since the birthdays on that wiki are speculative anyway.  Yet they banned me.  I find it odd to be banned for something that they hypocritically have done to the wiki.

Loading editor
    • How do I communicate with an admin that has accused me of sock puppetry and innputting false info (because of my source) and banned me from speaking to them on their wall? 

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: You can contact the admin on their wall here on Central.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:

Tupka217 wrote: You can contact the admin on their wall here on Central.

Oh! Now I understand. I was so upset I competely missed that part.  I'm over it now tho.   I will try to reach out to them when I get a chance. Thank you.

Loading editor
    • @Soragirl7 Your where blocked because you did it more then once, it had nothing to do with you abusing accounts, I usually block users that do that because I know they won't stop and can't be reasoned with, and the main reason I change it from 2 weeks to infinity is because I looked at your past edits and you did the same thing on the "Susie Carmichael" page and another admin had to undo that and that's way it happened, and to be far I have been trying to be vary carful who I let on since the whole "Animation 1932" incident who turned out to be a vandal who was aloud to run ramp it on the Rugrats wiki for 6 years so like I said I'm just doing what ever I can to keep the wiki safe, That's my reasoning for it.

So if you want to be unblocked and promise you won't do that again I'll unblock you!

And if it happens again I'll give you a warning next time.

Loading editor
    • Also as for the birthdates I believe "Babysmurfrocks" who is also a Bureaucrat and a admin so she can answer that for you since she also undid your edits before for the same thing. Now she might not respond to you right away so be patient with her.

Loading editor
    • InfernoxStudios wrote:
      @Soragirl7 Your where blocked because you did it more then once, it had nothing to do with you abusing accounts, I usually block users that do that because I know they won't stop and can't be reasoned with, and the main reason I change it from 2 weeks to infinity is because I looked at your past edits and you did the same thing on the "Susie Carmichael" page and another admin had to undo that and that's way it happened, and to be far I have been trying to be vary carful who I let on since the whole "Animation 1932" incident who turned out to be a vandal who was aloud to run ramp it on the Rugrats wiki for 6 years so like I said I'm just doing what ever I can to keep the wiki safe, That's my reasoning for it.

So if you want to be unblocked and promise you won't do that again I'll unblock you!

And if it happens again I'll give you a warning next time.

Well, thank you! I didn't expect you to respond.  I'm sorry.  I know last time we did discuss the birthdays from Tommy.  Susie I wasn't sure on, but I did read someone's perspective on her birthday. That's why I did what did.  Next time I'll just ask before posting anything if I get unblocked that is.  You don't have to.  I'm over it. lol I ranted, I vented.  Now I'm in the acceptance stage either way.  But being unblocked would be nice.  I just bought My Adventure Comics and there's a lot of new details I would like to share.  If I get unblocked I'll ask if those details are okay with you.

Loading editor
    • Your welcome, and you are unblocked now. Yeah if the comic has involves the show then go right ahead.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.