FANDOM

• Hi, I'm trying to change the color of some texts on my wiki to make it easier to see, because the current color is very bad. I came at night trying to get it to work, but in no way can I. Could someone help me by providing me with the code for these things? In addition, I also wanted to change the color of this dividing line that is circled in one of the photos.

Sorry, if my writing is wrong, I’m using google translator.

https://ben10reboot.fandom.com/pt-br/wiki/MediaWiki:Wikia.css

Loading editor
    • Nice, it seems like you have the first two requests completed. Here is the default CSS for the green borders:

.WikiaRail .rail-module h2 {
          border-color: 1px solid #7ac97a;
      }

.HotSpotsModule li {
          border-top: solid 1px #7ac97a;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Thanks, I managed to learn how it works, but I admit that I learned completely without wanting to haha. But I am having problems with more specific things, for some reason the title of the recent activity module is not centralized. And I wanted to decrease the title of the page module that users follow specifically just that title.

Could you tell me how to adjust these things?
      Captura de Tela (34)
      Captura de Tela (35)
        Loading editor
    • The header text is within a flex-container, so the text-align property won't produce any results. You instead have to use justify-content.

.WikiaRail .rail-module h2.has-icon {
          justify-content: center;
      }

.WikiaRail .premium-recirculation-rail h2 {
          font-size: ;
      }
        Loading editor
    • I didn't know, thanks, in fact what I wanted to change the font size of was the pages that the user follows and not the popular pages, but with this code I managed to fix it, so thank you very much, now the Wiki is perfect haha.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.