FANDOM

• No matter what I try regular, google, facebook whenever I click Create an Account the button simply does nothing. Anyone know what is going on here? 

Loading editor
    • Same thing happened to me once. Never knew why, though. Just try again later, I guess?

Loading editor
    • Yeah, me neither it is annoying

Loading editor
    • Works for me in Chrome... what state/country are you trying to register from? I heard FANDOM was having problems with certain regions.

Loading editor
    • are you globalled???

Loading editor
    • This can occur for multiple reasons. The username you picked has already been picked by a user. You are underage (not old enough to use FANDOM). An account or IP address in your range has been blocked across the entire FANDOM network or you are going through a loop.

Loading editor
    • The Red Emperor
      The Red Emperor removed this reply because:
      Messed up with quoting
      04:28, June 28, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • oof, i've had the same issue, but i'm pretty sure it isn't because of any of the reasons metioned already.

Loading editor
    • CaillouFan wrote:

This can occur for multiple reasons. The username you picked has already been picked by a user. You are underage (not old enough to use FANDOM). An account or IP address in your range has been blocked across the entire FANDOM network or you are going through a loop.

These issues may be the reason, but lack of good error reporting by FANDOM is also a huge problem.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.