• JK55556
    JK55556 closed this thread because:
    Done
    13:31, June 24, 2020

DuckHunt MegaMan Fan

Hometown: ???

Loves: Mega Man, Duck Hunt dog/duck, and Min Min from ARMS

Hates: Jedi Master Yoda, Rip-Offs, The smell of cigarettes, and Permabans

DuckHunt MegaMan Fan is a 16-year-old autistic Flipline Fan who was nice but now he is rude ever since he got permabanned from the forum and he can't change his attitude unless he was unbanned. He misquoted RUNE and RUNE should have asked mods to delete it. But RUNE did the stupid idea by making DuckHunt mad. DuckHunt started to fight RUNE. He also kept asking people not to ban him and apologized but he got banned.

Easter Egg: A user named Holi Pasta! actually predicted the future of DuckHunt Making alts. Well how correct he was! DuckHunt has a good heart but doesn't use it on the user he hates. And DuckHunt hates RUNE even more because RUNE extended his block on the wiki to three months and DuckHunt's birthday was during that three months. Also DuckHunt warned RUNE that the ghost of DuckHunt's Forum and Wiki account will haunt RUNE.

Proof of future prediction: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46820.2130 

Loading editor
    • DuckHunt - you are making me really angry...

Loading editor
    • Why?

Loading editor
    • OKAY FINE! But my original account doesn't get unblocked from the whole Fandom network until the 16th of July. You and the others on the Flipline Wiki have from July 16th- July 21st to unblock me! Feel free to ask the reason why July 21st is the last day to unblock me from the Fandom wiki?

Loading editor
    • DuckHuntYesRuneNo wrote:
      OKAY FINE! But my original account doesn't get unblocked from the whole Fandom network until the 16th of July. You and the others on the Flipline Wiki have from July 16th- July 21st to unblock me! Feel free to ask the reason why July 21st is the last day to unblock me from the Fandom wiki?

But what if someone report you to extend your global block? What are you going to do about it, kid?

Loading editor
    • DuckHunt,

You aren't getting unblocked from the Flipline Studios Wiki. It's possible, if not likely, that your block will be extended because of these sockpuppets, especially since this one has a username harassing Rune. This account has already been reported to Fandom staff, and it's only a matter of time before it gets blocked, if not disabled.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.