FANDOM

• I want to change the font and color of title of pages of my wiki and leave the photo caption in the center, and also change the caption color.

can anybody help me?

Sorry if i'm writing something wrong, i'm using google translator.

Loading editor
    • For the font and color changes, CSS is an option however I’m not sure if it’ll be recommended based on the customization policy

For the photo caption question:

Code:
      [[File:Cbs symbol.svg|center|thumb|250px|<center><span style="color:red;">Caption</span></center>]]
      Result:
      Cbs symbol

Caption
        Loading editor
    • You can change the color of title pages using this CSS:

.WikiaPage .page-header__title {
             -webkit-box-align: end;
             -webkit-align-items: flex-end;
             color: #f5d909;
             display: block;
             font-size: 36px;
             font-weight: bold;
             line-height: 1;
             max-width: 100%;
             word-wrap: break-word;
         }

Change "color: #f5d909" to a preferred color.

Loading editor
    • You're not allowed to change the styling of the article header with CSS. However, you can use the Theme Designer to change the text color. See: Help:Customization policy.

Also, it's not clear to me what photo and/or caption you're referring to. Can you describe it a little more?

Loading editor
    • I've changed it numerous of times. Nothing ever happened to me, though none of my changes were major, only minor changes, like centering the text, or the color.

I think you'd be fine. Just ask a admin if you're "worried" about it.

Loading editor
    • Sure, it's a minor change, and Fandom Staff probably won't notice or care to look for the CSS; however, I'm not going to advise a user to break the customization policy.

Loading editor
    • Well good for you @Monochromatic Bunny, but UpnCbs06 like I said, you should be fine. It's only a color change. It's not like the admins are going to smite you or anything.

Loading editor
    • Guys thanks for the tips. I would like this text under the photos where it is circulated to be centralized and in black color to facilitate viewing, I know that there is a possibility to do this individually but I wanted to do this in general in all the photos and galleries on my wiki.

Captura de Tela (3)
      Captura de Tela (4)
        Loading editor
    • You can use this CSS:

.article-thumb .caption,
      .wikia-gallery .lightbox-caption {
          color: black;
          text-align: center;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Then the text of the photos became black and centered, the gallery remained gray but with the text centered. What can I do to fix this?

Taking advantage of that I'm talking to you, I wanted to translate some terms from the wiki into my country's language, I need to edit these wiki media, do you know who I can talk to?

MediaWiki:Wikistats_days_ago

MediaWiki:Wikistats_month_ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-minutes-ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-hours-ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-seconds-ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-days-ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-months-ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-minute-ago

MediaWiki:Wikia-years-ago

Loading editor
    • Try changing: .wikia-gallery .lightbox-caption

to

.wikia-gallery-caption-below .lightbox-caption.

Are you not able to edit those pages? If so, only staff can edit non-whitelisted MediaWiki pages, so you should contact Fandom Staff.

Loading editor
    • But do I have to ask him to edit for me or do I need to ask him to grant me permission to edit? In old wikis these options were enabled, nowadays no more.

Loading editor
    • You will need to ask staff to edit the messages for you. Unfortunately, admins can no longer edit many of the MediaWiki pages due to security concerns. See: Help:System messages/whitelist.

Loading editor
    • Still not changing the text color, as you can see in this link: https://ben10reboot.fandom.com/pt-br/wiki/Linha_de_Brinquedos Could you check if there is something that is preventing the code from working? https://ben10reboot.fandom.com/pt-br/wiki/MediaWiki:Wikia.css

I also ended up coming to the conclusion that I need to change the color of this circulated text, could you tell me how?
      Captura de Tela (5)
        Loading editor
    • It seems like the CSS needs to be more specific. Use the CSS below:

.wikia-gallery-item div.lightbox-caption {
          text-align: center;
      }

Do you only want the Recent Changes text to change color, or every panel on the right rail?

Loading editor
    • Do I replace the existing code on the page with the one you sent now, or do I just add it down in the old one?

With the exception of the links, I wanted to change everything to black, to improve visibility.

Loading editor
    • You would just replace the second line of the CSS. More specifically, replace .wikia-gallery-caption-below .lightbox-caption with this: .wikia-gallery-item div.lightbox-caption

This changes the Recent Changes date text color:

.WikiaRail .activity-module .edit-info .edit-info-time {
      }

Which other modules would you like changed? I was thinking of adding the "Popular Pages" module, but that consists of links.

Loading editor
    • I was referring to the popular pages, although they are links they are with gray text, I would prefer them to be like normal links but since they are like that it can be black.

Loading editor
    • .WikiaRail .premium-recirculation-rail p {
      }
        Loading editor
    • Now everything is perfect, thank you very much, especially you, Monochromatic Bunny, I am looking forward to the staff correcting the terms, finally my wiki will be perfect, thanks again.

Loading editor
    • Hi, I will need your help again, after I updated the desgin I noticed a problem, the links where there are no pages created are no longer red, and I wanted to return with red, how can I do?

1. WikiaPage a:hover,

.WikiaLightbox a:hover {

text-shadow: 0 0 2.5px rgba(186, 36, 255, .5), 
                      0 0 2.5px rgba(186, 36, 255, .5);
         color: #0020d4 !important;
         text-decoration: none;
         transition: all .4s linear 0s;

}

1. WikiaPage,

.WikiaLightbox {

text-shadow: 0 -15px 2.5px transparent,
                      0 15px 2.5px transparent;

}

1. WikiaPage a:active,

.WikiaLightbox a:active {

color: #0020d4 !important;
         text-shadow: 0 0 2.5px #ba24ff, 0 0 2.5px #ba24ff;

}

.WikiaNotifications li div a {

color: #be7ef2;

}

Loading editor
    • Can you provide a link to a page in which this occurs?

Loading editor
    • The color of those redlinks have been changed due to CSS that was implemented by an admin. You will have to remove the CSS below from MediaWiki:Wikia.css in order for the links to be returned to their original color.

.WikiaMainContent a.new, 
      .WikiaMainContent a.new:visited {
          color: #F6C4E1;
      }
        Loading editor
    • It worked, thank you very much. I put it myself, but I don’t know how it got there, even this code was supposed to be something else, well, in which way thank you very much.

If it is not an abuse of your goodwill, could you help me with one last thing? How can I change the job title in the user profile? and how can I change the color of the number of edits and everything that is circled in the attached photo?
      Captura de Tela (9)
        Loading editor
      • For the profile text color:
      .UserProfileMasthead .contributions-details.tally a,
      .UserProfileMasthead .discussion-details a,
      .UserProfileMasthead .discussion-details.tally {
          color: ;
      }
        Loading editor
    • I put this code in but it didn't work, did I do something wrong?

.tag.usergroup-bureaucrat { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-inactive { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-nonuser { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-newuser { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-notautoconfirmed { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-founder { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-staff { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-vstf { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-council { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-authenticated { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-helper { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-patroller { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-rollback { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-sysop { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } .tag.usergroup-bot-global { background-color: #014D55 !important; color: white !important; } a .tag {

color :  #014D55 ; 

} O conteúdo da comunidade está

Loading editor
    • I misunderstood your request because based on your reply I assumed you wanted to change the name of the tags.

In order to change the color:

.UserProfileMasthead .masthead-info .tag {
          color: ;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Sorry, my English is not good, I want to change the background color of the tags in general
      Captura de Tela (10)
        Loading editor
    • You already have this declared elsewhere in your CSS. This is what is being used on your wiki:

.UserProfileMasthead .masthead-info .tag {
          top: -1px ;
          color: #FFFFFF;
          font-size: 11px;
          border-radius: 4px;
          background-color: #18ba12;
          background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top , #18ba12 0%, #13960f 100%);
          background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top , #18ba12 0%, #13960f 100%);
          background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top , #18ba12 0%, #13960f 100%);
          background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top , #18ba12 0%, #13960f 100%);
      }
        Loading editor
    • Ooh yes true, sorry for my ignorance is that I don't really know English and I don't understand anything about code so I can't research things here on this Wiki.

I promise to be the last thing, how do you change the color of these backgrounds and the text of these things on the wall
      Captura de Tela (11)
      ?
        Loading editor
    • .Wall .SpeechBubble.new-message .speech-bubble-message,
      .Wall ul.comments > li.message > .speech-bubble-message {
          background: ;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Yes, but the triangle remains with the previous color and the second is not aligned with the border, how can I correct this?
      Captura de Tela (14)
        Loading editor
    • The is the default CSS of the triangles. You can change it to your preferred styling.

.Wall .SpeechBubble.new-message .speech-bubble-message:after {
          border-color: #84ed83 #84ed83 transparent transparent;
      }

li.message > .speech-bubble-message:after {
          border-color: #84ed83 #84ed83 transparent transparent;
          border-width: 12px;
      }

I would highly suggest learning how to retrieve CSS classes, because constantly asking for each specific class that you want to customize will ultimately be to your detriment. In my opinion it's an easy thing to pick up and learn, and has many uses outside of Fandom.

Loading editor
    • Sorry, you are right the problem is that this Wiki teaches many things but not specifically what I want to change, and searching is not very accurate.I made a lot of changes myself over the years, but really these things I asked you never saw anywhere.

Usually I reverse engineer codes, get them from other sites and modify them until I leave them the way I need them, however, the wiki page is taking too long to update the codes and then I end up getting lost me. But, I apologize for abusing your goodwill, you were very kind to help me.

I am an amateur design, if you ever need something I will be happy to help you.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.