FANDOM

• w:c:home-2015 is an older wiki that surrounds the Home franchise, but w:c:home-adventureswithtipandoh covers the spin-off, which w:c:home-2015 tries to do. w:c:home-2015 is older, but has 60 less pages, so which wiki will get closed? 

Loading editor
    • theyre not the same canon universe, so home-2015 should ONLY cover the movie, and the pages for the show were created after the pages on w:c:home-adventureswithtipandoh. fandom should keep the more extensive one open, even though its newer, but readers will gain more from the newer wiki, so the older wiki SHOULD get closed. theres only a year in difference between the opening of the two wikis. 

Loading editor
    • btw: there was nonstop vandalism on all existing pages from 2017 on w:c:home-adventureswithtipandoh by 2020, so i deleted all pages to recreate them again. thats why there is no record in wiki activity prior to 2020. however, this wiki was created in 2017, but with another url

Loading editor
    • I guess you can use Special:Contact/close-wiki and tell staff which wiki you want to be closed. However, you can also try merging the wikis if that would better suit this situation.

Also just because the "Home 2015" wiki has that url, doesn't necessarily mean that wiki is only allowed to add articles about the movie - they can still add sequel related things.

Loading editor
    • but its not the same content universe/brand. technically, they wouldnt be a duplicate wiki if they didnt make pages about the tv series, but they did, thus rendering them a duplicate wiki 

Loading editor
    • for other wikis that have a spin-off series sequel, like w:c:bossbaby, the spin-off is canon, but with home and H:AWTAO, it's not canon

Loading editor
    • I guess since the other wiki is more complete it can be considered a duplicate wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.