FANDOM

• Hello Everyone, can someone tell me that at MediaWiki:Wiki.css how can i add cool and another hovers at links?

i'm using this hover and link colours for now:

/**************/
    /* Link hover */
    /**************/
    a:hover {
    	text-shadow: #D62AFF 0 0 5px;
            color: #28D9FF !important;
    	text-decoration:none;
    	-webkit-transition: all .4s linear 0s;
    	-moz-transition: all .4s linear 0s;
    	-ms-transition: all .4s linear 0s;
    	-o-transition: all .4s linear 0s;
    	transition: all .4s linear 0s;
    }

but i wanna add some another hovers , soo how can i? 

at my MediaWiki:Wika.css page?

and if possible sooo can i also add an infinite hover? 

pleas reply all LuvOf99Th ^_^ 03:01, June 20, 2020 (UTC).

Loading editor
    • What do you mean by "other" and "infinite" hovers? the CSS :hover is a pseudo-class that allows you to apply a style to an element that the user is hovering their mouse over. It is not some special type of styling.

Loading editor
    • yea yea i know but i want more hover types for links at my wiki, ahhh hard to explain, but..mmmmm

infinte hover, i meant that hover will repeat again and again when i'll put my mouse on that link, other hover, i meant types of hovers for links, like there is a type "buz" but i don't know how to put it at "link hover" section in my mediawiki:wikia.css... i hope you got me this time LuvOf99Th ^_^ 22:30, June 20, 2020 (UTC)..

Loading editor
    • No. I still don't quite understand. However, let me see if I might be getting closer to what you mean.

1. When a link is hovered over, you want the hover content to blink rather than just appear.
      2. I have no idea what 'type "buz"' is. Do you have an example you can link to?
        Loading editor
    • yes your first point is: ammm i guess its right, .

also your second point: this is my Profile  of my testing wiki, currently i've nooo "popular pages" there, so thats why "buz" named hover you can't see it, but when you'll mouse on my "RecentWikiActivity" then you can see a hover named

"Pulse Shrink" , that i've added in my MediaWiki:Wikia.css , (forget about "buz" , soo i want "pulse shrink" hover at my wiki's links, and code of pulse shrink is:

/* Pulse Shrink */
      @-webkit-keyframes hvr-pulse-shrink {
        to {
          -webkit-transform: scale(0.9);
          transform: scale(0.9);
        }
      }
      @keyframes hvr-pulse-shrink {
        to {
          -webkit-transform: scale(0.9);
          transform: scale(0.9);
        }
      }
      section#wikia-recent-activity {
          vertical-align: middle;
          -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0);
          transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0);
          box-shadow: 0 0 10px White;
      }
      section#wikia-recent-activity:hover, section#wikia-recent-activity:focus, section#wikia-recent-activity:active {
          -webkit-animation-name: hvr-pulse-shrink;
          animation-name: hvr-pulse-shrink;
          -webkit-animation-duration: 0.3s;
          animation-duration: 0.3s;
          -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
          animation-timing-function: linear;
          -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
          animation-iteration-count: infinite;
          -webkit-animation-direction: alternate;
          animation-direction: alternate;
      }

but i want pulseshrink named hover for my links, soo how can i?

Loading editor
    • Is the current pulseshrink animation exactly what you want to add or do you want to add a variation of it? If you want to add the exact same animation, you can just add the animation properties to the links after making them inline-blocks. For instance

a:hover {
          display: inline-block;
          animation-name: hvr-pusle-shrink;
          animation-duration: 0.3s;
          animation-timing-function: linear;
          animation-iteration-count: infinite;
          animation-direction: alternate;
      }

If you want a different animation, then just create a new @keyframes rule with a different name and use that name when setting the animation-name property.

Loading editor
    • well i don't know what is a key frame is, i never got it in mind, 

anyway gonna go and check out what you've send me and i wanna add pulse shrink animation, nono i don't wanna add any of it variation  or smth..just pulse shrink for now.

Loading editor
    • HeyHey Andrewds1021 , i swear i just added what u gave me instead of what i had, then this happend at my profile of my testing site:
      Vham Vgan

This is happening at my wiki's profile when i'm adding what u gave, just at that wiki not any where else, but why its happening?

But when i removed what you gave and added what i ahd then its got fixed , but.. what i'll need to remove from the code that you gave or...what?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.