FANDOM

• Hey. I just suddenly had an epiphany that I and all other sockpuppets of me need to be all deleted. I can't just wait to be unblocked so I was thinking if you would like to see if you can ask someone to delete my profile and the sockpuppets. It is the only way. I am done waiting being blocked so I have decided that Me and other sockpuppets need to be erased. You have to trust me. Instead of getting me unblocked, how about deleting my profile and the sockpuppets instead. I, HailToTheKing978, is now being considered for deletion because my profile and all other sockpuppets of me need to be erased for intimidating behaviour/harassment. See if you would like to do that by deleting all this? It is the only way. This is the last time I speak to you. Please will you trust me by asking someone to delete my profile and all the other sockpuppets of me? I don't want to stay blocked for the rest of the year. Please can you do this? I am going to be gone. I failed them. I failed all of Fandom as an admin. I wish I would have been better. I should have never done intimidating behaviour, harassment or sockpuppeting. Look what it made me do. Now, I want you to tell someone or all of Fandom to delete my profile and the sockpuppets instead of unblocking me because I am completely done with this. This is the last time I speak to all of you. I will always be there.

Loading editor
    • Can't you do it yourself using Special:CloseMyAccount? Otherwise contact Fandom Staff and ask them

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.