FANDOM

• First things first, I am part of the Boku No Hero Academia (BNHA) fandom and I would like to know if I'm allowed to create a wiki revolving around an original character (OC) based in BNHA. Secondly, I have looked through the help tab under the 'Community Central' indicator, but I didn't really find a clear and concise answer so I turned here. If anybody knows, preferably a moderator or someone similar, can you please tell me if I can do this. I wish to contribute and allow my OC to be seen, hopefully advice can be given on how to make them better, but I don't want to do that without confirmation and get the wiki removed. So please-- If anyone could be of assistance, by all means do so. Thank you!!

Loading editor
    • You may have a look at Community Creation Policy and Terms of Use; as long as the wiki follows these guidelines, it should be okay to be created. With that in mind, creating a wiki for your OCs would be okay as well if its contents adhere to these guidelines.

However, instead of creating such a wiki, I'd highly recommend joining Boku no Hero Academia Fanon Wiki instead! It's a thriving community of users for sharing their original ideas relating to BnHA and communicating with each other. You may read their Rules and Regulations and dive in!

Loading editor
    • For a "clear and concise answer" (as you stated), you have to contact Fandom Staff directly, as they are the only ones that monitor new wiki creations. See Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • Also the criteria for duplicate wikis is unclear at best.

Loading editor
    • Alright thank you all!! I'll look into the resources CrazyForMyself gave me, I'll see the Special contact as well Monochromatic Bunny. And Fandyllic--- I can agree with you on that. Thanks again!!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.