FANDOM

• So yeah when I go onto DBF I cannot do anything and any newest edits don't show up, and the explanation I get is that the wiki lost it's 'Databank'. It also told me to contact you. What is going on?

Loading editor
    • It might be a temporary server outage, you get those from time to time. If by DBF you mean Death Battle Fanon, that looks as (dys)functional as ever to me.

Loading editor
    • FYI, this is not how you contact Fandom. The community here at Community Central is composed mostly of regular users, not staff. To contact Fandom, use this form.

And as Tupka217 implied, please specify what DBF means.

Loading editor
    • This was a backend outage that was happening for a time and seems to be fixed.

DBF likely means Dragonball Fandom.

Loading editor
    • Not fixed for me... yet...

Loading editor
    • Nvm, it's fixed now.

Loading editor
    • I frequent Dragonball Fandom but it was indeed DBF.

And ye it's fixed for Ultra Z Battles now

Loading editor
    • Happening again

Loading editor
    • BloodyBloodwork365 wrote: I frequent Dragonball Fandom but it was indeed DBF.

That doesn't explain what DBF is.

Death Battle Fanon was my guess based on their masthead.

Loading editor
    • Database locked
      I think he's talking about something like this, which I am having on Firefox. Sometimes the source article text loads in that massive space. I think it is a problem with source editor, for example, I couldn't even switch to source mode for this thread post.

But now I'm on Chrome and its fine. Scratch that, I can get the problem on both and it comes and goes sporadically

Loading editor
    • It looks like the wiki mentioned is the Death Battle Fanon... why anyone would think it is widely known is complete mystery, though.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.