FANDOM

• You have to help me. I have a very serious problem on Villains Wiki. It is Inferno Pendragon. He has blocked me. I need you to help me get back on Villains Wiki by unblocking me. Inferno Pendragon has been nasty to me and accused me for breaking the rules of asking admins to finish my work as well as lying by blaming me for intimidating behaviour, plus harassment. Now, you need to report to staff that Inferno Pendragon needs to be blocked for a reason because he cyberbullied me a message which was horrible and even put an expiry on my block like this:

• Start of block: 15:46, June 15, 2020
    • Expiry of block: 15:46, June 15, 2021

That is what it said on the block which made me angry. You need to report to Fandom staff that Inferno Pendragon needs to be blocked for assaulting as well as cyberbulling an admin like me. I need to be unblocked so that I shall continue editing. Can you please do this by reporting to staff or admins that Inferno Pendragon needs to be reported and blocked as a result. I can't stay blocked throughout the rest of the year. Can you please get help and see if I would like to get unblocked on Villains Wiki. And please tell Fandom staff that Inferno Pendragon is going to be in trouble and blocked for being nasty to me. Will you please help me get this done? Can you report this to staff to help unblock me on Villains Wiki?

Look, I was editing something on a talk page after editing an article, but Inferno Pendragon intervened and put a horrible message on it. I deleted it, but Pendragon messaged me by threatening: "if you ever delete one of my messages again you'll be blocked, do you understand? you don't mess with a crat's message - you needed to learn.. you constantly "ask" people to finish your pages for you.. do it yourself.. you have the ability, you have the time.. don't ever beg other users to finish your work for you when you very clearly can do it yourself." Then, I wanted to apologise by messaging back. That is when I got blocked after Pendragon sent another message saying: "pff, now you're blocked - get over yourself and learn that you are on a wiki, it isn't a right and no crat is going to apologize for squat, you aren't special.. you obey the rules like everyone else or you get blocked and guess what? you broke the rules.. and now you broke the biggest rule - so now you're gone and you're the one to blame." No, Pendragon lied that I broke the rules. Because he threatened me and blocked me, I think it's time that he is going to be blocked. Please can you get help to unblock me on Villains Wiki and see if you can also get Fandom staff to block Inferno Pendragon as a result. I need to edit more on Villains Wiki. Would you like to get help immediately because I need to be unblocked while can you also tell staff to block Inferno Pendragon for threatening, lying, cyberbulling and even blocking an admin like me. Do you understand this? Please can you get help to unblock me on Villains Wiki and then ask staff to block Inferno Pendragon with an infinite expiry. Would you like to do it straight away?

Can you also ask others for help if they would like to unblock me? I can't just stay blocked throughout the years. I need to go back to my work. Can you please see if you can get help by unblocking me on Villains Wiki? I don't want to stay blocked for the rest of my life. And by the way, I need you and staff to have a word with Inferno Pendragon. He should be taken off of Fandom. He got me blocked for whatever reason. I don't want people to be blocked just because. I need you to do this. Please can you get help to unblock me on Villains Wiki after discussing the situation to others?

Loading editor
    • While I agree that his messages could have been nicer you as ar I could see:

1. Send lists of pages you want to other users.
      2. Pestered admins.
      3. Removed/added templates against the rules of that wiki and refused to give explanations.
      4. Broke multiple Rules on that wiki.
      5. Ignored a hell of a lot of warnings for braking rules.
      6. Were disrespectful against bureaucrats even though you were already on the edge of being banned.

As far as I can see you got banned for good reasons after ignoring warnings. So no I won't help you get unblocked and I fully support Inferno Pendragon's block.

Loading editor
    • Huh, someone does that exact same thing on another wiki.

Loading editor
    • Honestly this just shows Inferno was ultimately right because at this point instead of just learning or even taking the advice I gave you of talking to him personally in a civil manner you have gone out of your way to pester others into doing it for you and also trying to ask others to make a case against Inferno to get him blocked. Even the message you sent to him on Heroes was “I did nothing wrong and you have to be nice to me no matter what” while also claiming you were an admin there which you aren’t. This is blatant troll behavior at this point.

Loading editor
    • Kay, I looked at your contribs, and while I know nothing about being a mod or admin, I have to agree with Asarta and Jester of chaos here. You were sending lists of pages you wanted nonstop to the admins and contributors there and that could count as harassment. You didn't stop at warnings, which they gave you 4-5 times, more then the average wiki, which you didn't listen to. You are suspected of being a sockpuppet, and you were disrespectful to the admins while at the same time demanding they be respectful to you. I think that, ehhhh... I would've banned you too.

Besides, if you still belive you're innocent, go Contact Fandom , as only the admins on your wiki can unban you other then fandom staff, but I wouldn't waste their time.

Loading editor
    • you do know this is literally just harassment and you have to go to Contact to have Staff block people? I shouldn't even be entertaining you with a reply but this behavior amounts to a public meltdown over having your ego bruised online - no sane human will unblock someone who yells "be nice to me or I'll get you banned forever!1!".

some people aren't going to be "nice", you are far worse at this point than the "jerk" (me) who you are demonizing and no, I won't apologize.. because why should I when you are acting like a malevolent child and proving me right?

(I'm not saying anything more as it is feeding them even commenting but this isn't what CC is for, it amounts to empty threats)

Loading editor
    • Technically, it's not up to us to pick a side, as we can't see the whole picture and the complainers rarely if ever give an unbiased account of events, consciously or subconsciously. We don't see the full picture because we don't know what size the picture is. But whether people here agree or disagree with you is ultimately irrelevant.

You can contact the blocking admin on their wall here. Once. If they don't want to unblock you, you're not getting unblocked.

Loading editor
    • Inferno Pendragon wrote: you do know this is literally just harassment and you have to go to Contact to have Staff block people? I shouldn't even be entertaining you with a reply but this behavior amounts to a public meltdown over having your ego bruised online - no sane human will unblock someone who yells "be nice to me or I'll get you banned forever!1!".

some people aren't going to be "nice", you are far worse at this point than the "jerk" (me) who you are demonizing and no, I won't apologize.. because why should I when you are acting like a malevolent child and proving me right?

(I'm not saying anything more as it is feeding them even commenting but this isn't what CC is for, it amounts to empty threats)

Like I said before and Tupka also mentioned I can't see the complete picture. Perhaps you and all the other admins are all part of an evil plot to discredit him and get him blocked on that wiki. I just think that the chances of that are exceptionally small and the chances that you and the other admins are right are a lot higher. But why he decided to take it to Community Central I don't know especially considering that we tend to agree with the admins.

Cheers!

Loading editor
    • Cheers!

Loading editor
    • The answe is no, no, no, HailToTheKing978 (whomever you are).

Why? Because you have:

• Committed sockpuppetry against the official wiki rules by creating phony user accounts in the first place to confuse people & create problems.
      • Send lists of pages you want to other users.
      • Pestered admins.
      • Removed/added templates against the rules of that wiki and refused to give explanations as to why exactly.
      • Broke multiple Rules on that wiki.
      • Ignored a bunch of a lot of warnings for braking rules.

Were disrespectful against bureaucrats even though you were already on the edge of being banned.

Loading editor
    • He is a sockpuppet of MIK.

Loading editor
    • Stay out of it, MIDKOWITCH. Youve already caused enough trouble with your sockpuppetry fanaticism already.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.