FANDOM

• As long as the image is hosted on a service like Flickr, Getty Images, Nikon Imagespace, Google Photos, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and GIPHY, is it possible if FANDOMs could have an external image embedding tool similar to YouTube videos, as long as the image complies with Public Domain license, Creative Commons CC-BY-SA-NC-ND 4.0 (Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike - Non-Commercial - Non-Derivative 4.0 license, by way of agreement with the image owner or via the GNU GPL General Artist Public License.

If possible, would love to see extensions on the FANDOM Developers Wiki for supporting these image hosting platforms. GIPHY does have an API code that Twitter and Facebook use for sharing GIFs and would be, instead of uploading images, would be rather cool to just embed it much like embedding videos in that regard.

I know its asking alot but at least give it a great deal of thought and if you still feel that this request is too much, then I'll understand.

Loading editor
    • The people who handle image review will give you a big fat no.

The people who handle extensions won't give you a reply because they're too busy already.

Loading editor
    • Well that turned my smile upside down. :(

Loading editor
    • I am going to be honest with you. I am not sure I see the point of your wiki. It seems like you are just trying to duplicate a the same blog site on multiple platforms.

Loading editor
    • Regardless, this is the wrong place to request features.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.