FANDOM

• I was on my wiki. And so I clicked on a redlink to create a page. Then, it wasn't really a good title since it was an acronym, so I tried moving the page. Then, there was a section that said "Subpages". So I looked up what it was and how do I create one, but it didn't give me any information that I could use because it was all about creating user subpages.

Loading editor
    • Go to a page, at the end of the URL type "/name_of_subpage" (replace "name_of_subpage" with the name of the subpage you want), press enter, click the link after "Create article".

Or...

Go to Special:CreatePage and type the name of the page followed by a slash (/) and name of the subpage, i.e. "PAGENAME/SUBPAGNAME".

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote:
      Go to a page, at the end of the URL type "/name_of_subpage" (replace "name_of_subpage" with the name of the subpage you want), press enter, click the link after "Create article".

Or...

Go to Special:CreatePage and type the name of the page followed by a slash (/) and name of the subpage, i.e. "PAGENAME/SUBPAGNAME".

Thank you, I figured it out though. I really need to search before I go and start making posts on the forum...

Loading editor
    • Or just think a bit more.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.