FANDOM

• I'm disappointed I actually have to say this here, but *news flash*,

You posting hate comments on the forum won't help with anything.

Don't like the new platform? Tough. As you can infer, the old fandom won't be coming back, but the new holds the same or similar features, under a new name and look. Can't find your way around? Google your issue. Deal with the change. It's just the way it is.

If you've a suggestion, the staff do take these in at Special:Contact. But otherwise, you gotta get used to the new look, surely it can't be that bad. Or you can quit fandom, of course. Well, sorry if this sounded harsh.

But the old platform needed updating. It was outdated and as one person once said in a comment on a different thread, it compared to you having a comfortable seat in a broken car.

Loading editor
    • Readible wrote:
      I'm disappointed I actually have to say this here, but *news flash*,

You posting hate comments on the forum won't help with anything.

Don't like the new platform? Tough. As you can infer, the old fandom won't be coming back, but the new holds the same or similar features, under a new name and look. Can't find your way around? Google your issue. Deal with the change. It's just the way it is.

If you've a suggestion, the staff do take these in at Special:Contact. But otherwise, get used to the new look, it can't be that bad.

Or quit fandom, of course.

I agree with this. One of my friends has been arguing with me about this, and seem to just ignore the fact that the community forum isn't helping. It's actually really dumb to try to make a mess of forums just because you hate UCP, whoever does that should re-think what their doing.

Loading editor
    • This doesn't help either, because most of the complainers found Central just to complain. They're nt going to read this, they're just going to vent their frustration. Just like you are.

You don't have to reply to everything.

Loading editor
    • The only correction I would make is that Googling the answer doesn't always help. MediaWiki is widely used but not so much that answers are just floating around the internet. Also, Googling won't help with any of Fandom's unique/custom features.

Loading editor
    • People need an outlet to vent; just as you need an outlet to vent about them.

My pet peeve is people complaining about complainers.

It just strikes me as moot and/or redundant to try to tell people not to complain. Which may even mean my own reply to this would be moot and/or redundant too.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, I guess. I'm not necessary frustrated, maybe annoyed, and just felt the need to make the post ee

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.