FANDOM

• I created my wiki called Powerpuff Girls Wiki in Indonesian on May 10, 2020. However, until now the wiki cannot appear in search engines when I type "Powerpuff Girls Wiki Bahasa Indonesia" and always appears in the language version English. This is different from my investigation of other Indonesian-language wikis such as It's Pony Wiki that immediately appeared in search engines, even though it was made on May 29 of the same year. My Wiki is much older and the number of articles is more mine, but why is It's Pony Wiki easier to find than Powerpuff Girls Wiki?

Loading editor
    • We have no influence over when Google's spiders come to visit. Have you set up interlanguage links and does your wiki url match the en version? That at leasts boosts your SEO once Google finds you.

Loading editor
    • I had that problem on my old account

Loading editor
    • It’s not an account problem.

Loading editor
    • I meant on my old account, which had a wiki on it. Said wiki never showed up

Loading editor
    • I have prepared an interlanguage link to English and it is suitable. Unfortunately, that doesn't make my Wiki easy to find on google. Strangely, my Wiki doesn't have Fandom frills beside its name.

Loading editor
    • It depends on when Google last crawled the page, which varies but can take a while if the wiki's new.

More traffic and pages to crawl should pull the wiki up higher in search results, but as someone said,

we don't have much influence over this.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.