FANDOM

• I would like to be able to change the border color and background color of my slideshow, but what is the code to do so?

Loading editor
    • It is very hard to help, if you don't give a link to the wiki you're talking about. We're not psychic.

Loading editor
    • I really don't appreciate you condescending me, but here is the code that I tried out. And keep in mind, this is for a slideshow. https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Help%3AGalleries%2C_Slideshows%2C_and_Sliders

.slideshow {
      padding-right: 2em ! important;
      border: 4px solid #48a3c2 ! important;
      }

Loading editor
    • Someone else can help you. I'm too condescending.

Loading editor
    • You're right.

Loading editor
    • I'm not going to help you, but I'll give you a tip... your CSS class is totally wrong. Instead of guessing it, you should use a browser inspector and find out what the real classes you need to use are.

Loading editor
    • Geez. I don't know what you're problem is.

Loading editor
    • But anyways, I was trying to ask you what class to use for the slideshow. I just didn't know what word to use. I also didn't know that it required a link either.

Loading editor
    • The border color around the slideshow is actually a background color, and .slideshow is actually not the right class for it either. :)

Here's what you'd use to change it:
      .wikia-slideshow-wrapper .accent {
        background: #48a3c2;
      }
      As for the background color you were referring to, I'm not sure what exactly you were referring to. The captions, perhaps? If so, this'll do:
      .wikia-slideshow-wrapper .wikia-slideshow-image-caption {
      }
        Loading editor
    • Thanks. Is there a way to change the border-radius to make the corners round?

Loading editor
    • Yes, you can just add border-radius: value within the .wikia-slideshow-wrapper .accent bit; like so:
      .wikia-slideshow-wrapper .accent {
        border-radius: 4px;
      }
        Loading editor
    • Thanks!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.